Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the site is still under maintenance as points are the major feature which is not appearing at present hope it appears when it gets fixed. :)

But my points are increasing- you can see it on LB. I know what's going on. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And those whose names are not apperaing on the LB. :woohoo: How would they come to know their points?. :blink:

But I can check my points even though my name is not in the leader board.I think there is no problem in that

I was kidding! yes we can by going in to "Revenue sharing".
Just now I noticed that in the legend at the bottom of the forum page , there is a new addition of 'banned'. What is that for? I mean if a member is banned, then I don't think that person can access her/his account. Then what could be the purpose of that? Anybody any idea????
Just now I noticed that in the legend at the bottom of the forum page , there is a new addition of 'banned'. What is that for? I mean if a member is banned, then I don't think that person can access her/his account. Then what could be the purpose of that? Anybody any idea????

Where it is?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I dont think it is a new addition , has been there since a long time , at least since I came here..I guess it means that the person is banned and cannot interact here..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I dont think it is a new addition , has been there since a long time , at least since I came here..I guess it means that the person is banned and cannot interact here..

Was it there from earlier? I didn't notice it before. I guess, seeing that many changes are taking place, I am looking everything more carefully now and am noticing things which I have missed out earlier

Was it there from earlier? I didn't notice it before. I guess, seeing that many changes are taking place, I am looking everything more carefully now and am noticing things which I have missed out earlier

If you conduct any thing against Boddunan rules, you can be banned for a week or a month by administrator. It has done many times before here.
If a person is banned, it will be shown in black colour as 'banned' just below his profile picture.

Meera sandhu

If you conduct any thing against Boddunan rules, you can be banned for a week or a month by administrator. It has done many times before here.
If a person is banned, it will be shown in black colour as 'banned' just below his profile picture.

ya right and we should not go against rules.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
So many changes in the website. Looking new and fresh!!
Good Job by programmers. :cheer: :cheer:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Maverick
Yes,definitely the changes in boddunan is looking good.
Changes always attracts us.

Want to make each day Accountable

So many changes in the website. Looking new and fresh!!
Good Job by programmers. :cheer: :cheer:

Are you the one who is behind all this- the master mind? ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.