Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not many visible changes apart from profile layout, but I find that navigating has become slower than before. Is it just me or everyone is facing the same issue?

Not only slower but lengthy too, this would slow the process an number of posts would go down considerably.

True! But I think it would only be a temporary issue! When any changes are integrated, it does take some time to adapt to them!

I think this is intentional in order to curve the spam. There were too many, just to fill the blanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Not many visible changes apart from profile layout, but I find that navigating has become slower than before. Is it just me or everyone is facing the same issue?

Not only slower but lengthy too, this would slow the process an number of posts would go down considerably.

True! But I think it would only be a temporary issue! When any changes are integrated, it does take some time to adapt to them!

I think this is intentional in order to curve the spam. There were too many, just to fill the blanks.

No, I don't think it is intentional. And in any case, a spammer will not be deterred by slow speed, they probably seem to have all the time in the world!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I want to add one more that some change after a interval looks attractive also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes changes are looking good.but it has become quite slower in working..

a.s.
yes changes are looking good.but it has become quite slower in working..

I am not feeling so,perhaps it is a network problem.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I just found preview button on each post before submitting. Its really good to know. :)

Vinu
I just found preview button on each post before submitting. Its really good to know. :)

I recon, it was there before also.

Want to make each day Accountable

I also think it was before also. :blink:

But the changes they have done has made this site better in looks. :)

I also think it was before also. :blink:

But the changes they have done has made this site better in looks. :)

To be very frank I cannot see all the topics together is one drawback once I have answered one. I think it would take a few days before I'll get used to it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It seems now we can see others daily activity by viewing profile page. Even points earned today every thing added in profile page. I thing earlier we cant able to see this info. it seems good. :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.