Most of us definitely agree that we should not hear,see,speak bad but is it that we should should close our eyes or stop someone who is doing somthing wrong?. I am really confused as by closing our eyes nothing good is going to happen and if we continue doing this we may have to close our eyes 24 hours.Isn't it?.What we should do is to raise our voice and ask people to stop who are doing things wrong in front of us.Do you agree?. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good point Sanjeev!! The truth is that we no longer FEEL for others, although we shout and proclaim so every now and then. The hard fact is, we have all become too individualistic, as long as nothing affects ME personally, I don't have to see what is happening before me. When it will affect me, I will deal with it then. This is the harsh truth!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Most of us definitely agree that we should not hear,see,speak bad but is it that we should should close our eyes or stop someone who is doing somthing wrong?. I am really confused as by closing our eyes nothing good is going to happen and if we continue doing this we may have to close our eyes 24 hours.Isn't it?.What we should do is to raise our voice and ask people to stop who are doing things wrong in front of us.Do you agree?. :blink:

Well what I think is that when we are told not to hear, see or speak bad things, we are being told not to learn those things and practice it ourselves. But that doesn't mean that we should ignore wrong things happening around us. we should definitely raise our voice against it and prevent it from happening.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
In fact, you can know the right or wrong only if you keep your eyes open. As a single person, you cannot stop others from doing anything- wrong or right- more so as wrong doers are too many. If you go on reform everyone mission, you will have no time for your own job. Be active only if this is really necessary, help is sought and you are capable of positive action.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think the person should have that much guts to say to that man who is committing mistake,in front of us.
We will find such type of people very less. If we will involve in that, our time would be wasted and our mind will also be diverted.

Want to make each day Accountable

Hi SJ..

I guess that thing should be modify now..

Keep eyes open and stop bad things.
Keep your ear open so that you can hear all clearly.
You can speak bad against bad. (in limit..lol)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I think the person should have that much guts to say to that man who is committing mistake,in front of us.
We will find such type of people very less. If we will involve in that, our time would be wasted and our mind will also be diverted.

I agree such types of persons are very less. We need to motivate others to do so. :dry:

Vinu
Yes I agree with you sanjeev but the bad is ruling this world when we try to fight against bad we may loose many things.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

that's true it needs lot of courage to do that most of people don't involve themselves in other's fight.I have seen in two people are fighting in a public place there are few people who will stop them but there will be many people who will see the drama nad enjoy what is going on in between them. :evil:
Yes I agree with you sanjeev but the bad is ruling this world when we try to fight against bad we may loose many things.

I don't care if I loose some thing trying to do some thing good. That is price of doing some thing good for society. I know people side wrong ones because they are not aware of consequences.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Closing eye is a thing of Coward and i never close my eye.i just tell another person to stop such kind of wrong activities. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.