Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I agree with you sanjeev but the bad is ruling this world when we try to fight against bad we may loose many things.

I don't care if I loose some thing trying to do some thing good. That is price of doing some thing good for society. I know people side wrong ones because they are not aware of consequences.

They are not aware of the consequences but mostly they are scared of opposing bad people!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Closing eye is a thing of Coward and i never close my eye.i just tell another person to stop such kind of wrong activities. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

It takes just one person to say no to such things, and others are sure to follow, but the courage for that one person to say no is the rarest of all things!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Some times they are misinformed too. But they should look ever angle of it before siding a particular person.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes I agree with you sanjeev but the bad is ruling this world when we try to fight against bad we may loose many things.

I don't care if I loose some thing trying to do some thing good. That is price of doing some thing good for society. I know people side wrong ones because they are not aware of consequences.

They are not aware of the consequences but mostly they are scared of opposing bad people!

people must full of courage it is important.You cannot accept your fault because other opposed you.there are many difficulty in life you must overcome from that................ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

people must full of courage it is important.You cannot accept your fault because other opposed you.there are many difficulty in life you must overcome from that.

I agree, every one is full of faults but those are natural ones if some one is committing crimes against society, how can we tolerate them?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It was said by Gandhi ji-we call it gandhi ji ke 3bandar i.e. "bura mat kaho,bura mat suno or bura mat dekho".

but it was not in that context that we should close our eyes if bad happens.bura mat dekho here means we should not see bad things happening infront of our eyes and so we should protest it.

a.s.
It was said by Gandhi ji-we call it gandhi ji ke 3bandar i.e. "bura mat kaho,bura mat suno or bura mat dekho".

but it was not in that context that we should close our eyes if bad happens.bura mat dekho here means we should not see bad things happening infront of our eyes and so we should protest it.

Only the daring ones can protest it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Most of us definitely agree that we should not hear,see,speak bad but is it that we should should close our eyes or stop someone who is doing somthing wrong?. I am really confused as by closing our eyes nothing good is going to happen and if we continue doing this we may have to close our eyes 24 hours.Isn't it?.What we should do is to raise our voice and ask people to stop who are doing things wrong in front of us.Do you agree?. :blink:

Yes I completely agree that by closing our eyes the situation will not change rather will become more severe. But this is happening nowadays. People have become so egocentric that even if something wrong happens in front of them they will turn their faces and try to skip away.
sanjeev wrote @
Most of us definitely agree that we should not hear,see,speak bad but is it that we should should close our eyes or stop someone who is doing somthing wrong?. I am really confused as by closing our eyes nothing good is going to happen and if we continue doing this we may have to close our eyes 24 hours.Isn't it?.What we should do is to raise our voice and ask people to stop who are doing things wrong in front of us.Do you agree?

what you said is right sanjeev, but if we raise our voice also in these days people won't bother at all. so if they create any problem then we should react

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I close my eyes when I get afraid.By closing eyes i believe that I don't have to see the things of which I am afraid.But if I find that some evil things are happening in front of me I should raise my voice to stop the evil things instead of closing my eyes.I don't find any logic in this.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.