The topic is locked.
Life is never perfect, just when you feel that you have everything in place and now you can relax and enjoy life something unexpected happens and all your neatly laid plans go for a toss.The only way to deal with life is to be prepared and also learn to make compromises as and when required !Like they say when life throws lemon at you learn to make lemonade ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I is never perfect because it depends on us how we make our life. We don't have a magic wand . We have will power and capacility to work and think for sake of our goodness.
Life teaches us lesson on every move we take it.Every move we take have its own struggle to face.

Want to make each day Accountable

Life is part of nature. This just exists and there is nothing perfect or imperfect about this. This is so with entire world. You have just to live whatever this is.

Aptly said in 'Mother India' movie song- Dunia me ham aye hain to jeena hi padega. Jeevan hai agar jahar to peena hi padega (We exist, so we have to live; If life is poison, we must drunk this)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I is never perfect because it depends on us how we make our life. We don't have a magic wand . We have will power and capacility to work and think for sake of our goodness.

There are things beyond us too that can adversely or positively effect us .I agree that hard work and dedication is very important to carry on no matter what ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Life teaches us lesson on every move we take it.Every move we take have its own struggle to face.

Yes Ronark, there is no better teacher than life itself which has a way of balancing things out.. :unsure:

Life is part of nature. This just exists and there is nothing perfect or imperfect about this. This is so with entire world. You have just to live whatever this is.

Aptly said in 'Mother India' movie song- Dunia me ham aye hain to jeena hi padega. Jeevan hai agar jahar to peena hi padega (We exist, so we have to live; If life is poison, we must drunk this)

I too agree that we just take what is offered and make the best of it since life is most unexpected and at times can be really very very tough ! :huh:

Perfection and imperfection both go into making life! If there is no imperfection striving for perfection won't be there! It is also more of subjective feeling of an individual!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Perfection and imperfection both go into making life! If there is no imperfection striving for perfection won't be there! It is also more of subjective feeling of an individual!

I agree!! It all depends upon the general outlook of what a person wants and thinks! Usha, you rightly said that when life throws lemons at you, make lemonade, but unfortunately there are not many who can make lemonade but will gulp the bitter sourness of the lemons with sad hearts and complaining whines! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Very true kalyani :)

Its human nature to complaint on things which they could'nt achieve in this process.
That is life for you- if this was as simple and straight forward on doted lines you would predict it without any problem and would never tried to gain a harder goal. Such complications only make you more determined and tough.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree!! It all depends upon the general outlook of what a person wants and thinks! Usha, you rightly said that when life throws lemons at you, make lemonade, but unfortunately there are not many who can make lemonade but will gulp the bitter sourness of the lemons with sad hearts and complaining whines! :angry:

Thats absolutely true Kalyani, most people have a negative outlook and make people around them negative too...Very few people are able to stand up to the challenges that life throws at them...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.