The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We use monitor in Computer or Laptop. So,i mean that the big screen could be said a monitor.

Screen : Screen could be LCD Screen and LED Screen.

Display: Is where the information or the output we see on screen.[/quote

Since there is no mention of electronics and gadgets in the original question therefore display could mean any thing here. Display, monitor and screen have a wide range to display.

[/b]
Sir,you didn't wrote anything in reply.

Sir that is not my fault, even you have not written any thing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We use monitor in Computer or Laptop. So,i mean that the big screen could be said a monitor.

Since there is no mention of electronics and gadgets in the original question therefore display could mean any thing here. Display, monitor and screen have a wide range to display.

suni your answer is not there.If Ronark sir not given any comment you also repeat that thing..................
What is the difference Monitor, screen and display?

Monitor is a media that support screen and screen support Display........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes,i think that Monitor is a device.

Want to make each day Accountable

Monitor is a media that support screen and screen support Display........ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes monitor is a device and better knew as output unit in computer language.........

Yes monitor is a device and better knew as output unit in computer language.........

Yes,monitor is called output device. Learned in school.

Then what about screen and display ? are they come under output or input device category

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

suni your answer is not there.If Ronark sir not given any comment you also repeat that thing..................

and where is your reply 0123456? You must be careful while making a comment.
my reply is there every time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think Monitor is the device and screen is the front where we can see the display.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think Monitor is the device and screen is the front where we can see the display.

the whole Screen and display is involved in Monitor.

sunil ji, you have pasted others answers that also 2 times . I request you to edit one post and reply there. and delete the other post

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.