Friends, in our boddunan members there may be many state level and national level players. So lets us know who are those?

which sports do you love to play and love to watch?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These are two questions here are the answers-
1- I love to play badminton.
2- I am expert in chess..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have went to State level 3 times in TT
I have played a lot of tennis, when i was in nigeria. I was in 5th Standard at that time.
I had done Captaincy in Hockey playing from my School team. My position was Center Half.
I had also done Captaincy in Cricket and Football,while playing inter-school tournament.
I have beaten lost of my friends and relatives and Cousins in Chess. I have also lost many times.

TT has been my favorite sport and i have played a lot. In nigeria i learnt TT and was favorite among my friends.

Cricket is also one of my favorite sport and I am indian and love Cricket.
I love to see Tennis. Djokovic is my favorite. Its frustrating !!!
I also like Badminton. Saina is Favorite. Hope we get a GOLD from her in Olympics.
I like to see Boxing.Wrestling, Shooting.

Want to make each day Accountable

My passion is cricket and i only play cricket in my life.some time state level Cricket...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
My passion is cricket and i only play cricket in my life.some time state level Cricket...... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I am too mad of cricket.

I love cricket and football and still now i play cricket with kids.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have stop playing sports.I just like to watch it now on TV.

Actually in that time some freehand also can be done.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I still play badminton, I have played inter-varsity as a ranked player. I am good at chess also, although I have played some cricket as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When I was in college I used to play for the Bangalore university ladies Basket ball team representing my college , also played Shuttle badminton at district level.I still play it when I get a chance...Other than that I like swimming and Tennis.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

When I was in college I used to play for the Bangalore university ladies Basket ball team representing my college , also played Shuttle badminton at district level.I still play it when I get a chance...Other than that I like swimming and Tennis.. :)

I had a huge dream that,of learning Swimming.
This is the only field where i don't have knowledge.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.