Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Never Sarala, Never!!!
I am really bad in sports...
Only thing I can ....is to enjoy Cricket in TV.
I like chess also, but in childhood

Meera sandhu
My favourite game is table tennis. I have played it to zonal level Delhi.I was scholl champion. In college we had two state players from WB and Orissa so i used to get defeated from them only in semis all the time. :(

I like watching cricket,tennis,hockey,football,althelitics. :)
I play cricket, which is quite normal..

In other, I like table tennis, chess, badminton, swimming.

About expert, I am okay with all sports, can't say I am expert.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
My favourite game is table tennis. I have played it to zonal level Delhi.I was scholl champion. In college we had two state players from WB and Orissa so i used to get defeated from them only in semis all the time. :(

I had Syed Modi and his brother as my practice partners while I was in Lucknow. Now that stadium is no more- there are stone elephants only all around the place. :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I had Syed Modi and his brother as my practice partners while I was in Lucknow. Now that stadium is no more- there are stone elephants only all around the place. :(

Oh Syed Modi was one who was muredered by his if i am right?. :blink:

I think he was a good player. :)

He was India number one for long time. He was murdered by one big politician for the badminton player wife who was also international player and later MP.

He was India number one for long time. He was murdered by one big politician for the badminton player wife who was also international player and later MP.

It looks you are good player of badminton why don't you fix a match with me though iam not a good player but for sure i will give you a tough fight. :laugh:

It looks you are good player of badminton why don't you fix a match with me though iam not a good player but for sure i will give you a tough fight. :laugh:

Yes I was member of university team that played inter-varsity while in Engineering. I still would give you a good fight. :whistle:

When I was in college I used to play for the Bangalore university ladies Basket ball team representing my college , also played Shuttle badminton at district level.I still play it when I get a chance...Other than that I like swimming and Tennis.. :)

I had a huge dream that,of learning Swimming.
This is the only field where i don't have knowledge.

So what are you waiting for Ronark, If you start learning tomorrow, you will be perfect by the end of the week , swimming is not at all difficult :) - all the best :huh: :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i love to play badminton, caram-board, hide & seek, ludo
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.