The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
having quick tactics is the key to be smart enough to calculate success.

Want to make each day Accountable

To work smart we should be active enough will make us smart

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I feel hard work means working with long process and smart work is using techniques and working

True! The person who does hard work has knowledge no doubt but the smart worker knows where and how to apply the knowledge by using proper techniques.
Putting in more labor is hard work. Getting better result with same labor is smart work. You can put in labor only as much as you can. After that, smartness is the key. Improving way of work adds efficiency.

Getting more output with same labor or same materials or at same cost with improved means is smartness. Many enterprises conduct research on these aspects with a view to increase efficiency.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Both are works....
If we use more brain power than body power to get results, it's smart work. i.e we are effectively using our brain more.
But hard work mainly evolves already a well-set set of instructions executed continuously, which may not change its path during its time of execution.

Business people are doing smart work...taking correct decisions and nicely executing them...so, man power job they doing may be less....but more brain power/effort taken

Meera sandhu
Both are works....
If we use more brain power than body power to get results, it's smart work. i.e we are effectively using our brain more.
But hard work mainly evolves already a well-set set of instructions executed continuously, which may not change its path during its time of execution.

Business people are doing smart work...taking correct decisions and nicely executing them...so, man power job they doing may be less....but more brain power/effort taken

Hard work or smart work has nothing to do with manual or mental work. Any work with planning is smart work. The idea is to get more output with same efforts.

http://www.indiabix.com/hr-interview/what-is-the-difference-between-hard-work-and-smart-work/

In fact, this is a management task to constantly research and devise way to get more output with same efforts viz. working smart.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I don't know how these two can have any adversarial relationship. A smart worker could be a hard worker too! His or her ways might be smart and the very word 'smart' admits of so many interpretations!
smart is work is that to perform all thing in a limit with a high result.......
Giving response in forum is a hard work but reading fast article is smart work....
smart is work is that to perform all thing in a limit with a high result.......
Giving response in forum is a hard work but reading fast article is smart work....

Well, you cannot call it smart work but dumb work because it will get you banned if one keeps on clicking articles at a great speed. Everyone knows that even the smallest article will need few minutes to be read!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't know how these two can have any adversarial relationship. A smart worker could be a hard worker too! His or her ways might be smart and the very word 'smart' admits of so many interpretations!

A perfect explanation!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.