The topic is locked.
Although we dream every night, it is not possible to recollect all of them.When we try to recollect the vague memory that is left - the more we try it just fades away..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, the more and more we think, the more it goes away.
I have remembered few times.

let me tell you... in dream in got married many times. :P :P :P

Want to make each day Accountable

That's true i can not remember what i see in dreams. I have tried to gather what i saw but could never. :evil:
Some times, we remember dreams. I have written a story on another site on the theme based on dream.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote="Ronark Bhardwaj" Yes, the more and more we think, the more it goes away.

let me tell you... in dream in got married many times. :P :P :P[/quote]

Be careful not to reveal this to your wife once you get married or she will throw you out!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes most of our dreams we see while sleeping, not only night time even in day time sleep we see dreams, but most of the dreams we forget as they are not related to our life.the dreams which we forget mostly are created due to the incidents which are occurred infront of you or the incidents which you have seen.

From 3 days am getting a similar dream, that i went to some place in search job. once i found i was in US once i found i am Mumbai and once i found am in madras

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, the more and more we think, the more it goes away.

let me tell you... in dream in got married many times. :P :P :P

:blink: :blink: Nice dreams you see. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Carry on till you don't get married as once you get married you would dream of being a bachelor and you won't see any dream related to marriage. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yes most of our dreams we see while sleeping, not only night time even in day time sleep we see dreams, but most of the dreams we forget as they are not related to our life.the dreams which we forget mostly are created due to the incidents which are occurred infront of you or the incidents which you have seen.

From 3 days am getting a similar dream, that i went to some place in search job. once i found i was in US once i found i am Mumbai and once i found am in madras

Ha ha ha!! That must mean you really really want to get out of your home and find a good job, which is why you get such recurrent dreams!

Kalyani wrote:
Ha ha ha!! That must mean you really really want to get out of your home and find a good job, which is why you get such recurrent dreams!

Yes, exactly kalyani. sure and soon it will happen

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Kalyani wrote:

Yes, exactly kalyani. sure and soon it will happen

Sarala, Your urge to get out is stronger, you should take extra maximum efforts to achieve your goal now, your heart is telling you so! All the best and God bless you!!

Of course, we do not remember all dreams. We remember only a few and that too often faintly. I feel it is sheer waste of time to try remembering these. These are nothing but thought process while asleep.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.