The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes its difficult to recollect all but if that dream is recurrent type maybe you will never forget it.. :blink: Every time I even after completing my college I still get a dream - tomorrow has to write a exam but I am still unprepared and not even trying to study.. :sick: :)
Yes, the more and more we think, the more it goes away.
I have remembered few times.

let me tell you... in dream in got married many times. :P :P :P

We all pray and hope that this dream of yours comes true ! :P ...Some dreams do come true you know, this may be one such !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes most of our dreams we see while sleeping, not only night time even in day time sleep we see dreams, but most of the dreams we forget as they are not related to our life.the dreams which we forget mostly are created due to the incidents which are occurred infront of you or the incidents which you have seen.

From 3 days am getting a similar dream, that i went to some place in search job. once i found i was in US once i found i am Mumbai and once i found am in madras

Ha ha ha!! That must mean you really really want to get out of your home and find a good job, which is why you get such recurrent dreams!

Sometimes what we most want in life makes a strong imprint on our sub conscious and comes out as dreams, saral, lets hope that your dream too gets fulfilled :(

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

i also forgot that what i see in dreams when i get up in the morning.
Yes its difficult to recollect all but if that dream is recurrent type maybe you will never forget it.. :blink: Every time I even after completing my college I still get a dream - tomorrow has to write a exam but I am still unprepared and not even trying to study.. :sick: :)

At times when you sleep if you are really tensed up about something that needs to be tackled either the next day or in the near future , you dream that the worrying matter is done with and has been resolved ,then you wake up and realise that it is still there with you - I wonder what this could mean , probably the sub conscious and our wishful thinking taking over :unsure: :dry:
t3609.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

At times when you sleep if you are really tensed up about something that needs to be tackled either the next day or in the near future , you dream that the worrying matter is done with and has been resolved ,then you wake up and realise that it is still there with you - I wonder what this could mean , probably the sub conscious and our wishful thinking taking over :unsure: :dry:

I feel that maybe fears...not sure..as I often get weird dreams where snakes crawl on my bed and below my bed while I am sleep.... :sick:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8155]}

I feel that maybe fears...not sure..as I often get weird dreams where snakes crawl on my bed and below my bed while I am sleep.... :sick:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8155]}

Rajni, According to psychologists every single symbol has some meaning , here is a link to an article/discussion which you might find interesting :huh:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071204223831AA1Z9Gk

Thank you said by: Rajani K
[quote="Ronark Bhardwaj" Yes, the more and more we think, the more it goes away.
I have remembered few times.

let me tell you... in dream in got married many times. :P :P :P

Be careful not to reveal this to your wife once you get married or she will throw you out!! :woohoo: :woohoo:[/quote]

I know mam. Never ! I won't reveal this.

Want to make each day Accountable

Some of the dreams seem quite ridiculous with people quite unknown to us becoming prominent figures and sometimes you seem to be footloose or flying and on the verge of falling when you wake up ! :ohmy:

Yes it is difficult to recollect all but I had not forgotten two dreams which scared me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.