The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Although we dream every night, it is not possible to recollect all of them.When we try to recollect the vague memory that is left - the more we try it just fades away..

We cannot collect our dreams.many times i saw that i am swimming in the coins and i collect more and more coin but cannot remember numbers of coins.It fades away...............
Although we dream every night, it is not possible to recollect all of them.When we try to recollect the vague memory that is left - the more we try it just fades away..

We cannot collect our dreams.many times i saw that i am swimming in the coins and i collect more and more coin but cannot remember numbers of coins.It fades away...............

Yes this happens to many people - recurring dreams , some have the same dream every now and then, I am sure that psycho analysts are able to analyse and interpret it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes this happens to many people - recurring dreams , some have the same dream every now and then, I am sure that psycho analysts are able to analyse and interpret it !

AS a child I used to see very dreadful dreams of dead man beating breast, ghosts and witches. Later when accommodation was changed, such dreams stopped. Actually, I would daily see dead bodies being carried while coming from school.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

AS a child I used to see very dreadful dreams of dead man beating breast, ghosts and witches. Later when accommodation was changed, such dreams stopped. Actually, I would daily see dead bodies being carried while coming from school.

I guess childhood dreams that have made an impact on our mind tend to remain with us all through our life ! I too have a couple of such which I still remember clearly as if it happened just the other day !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks God, I have never come across any such dreams ever. I won't say I never dream because every one dreams every night but forgets in the morning but I do have very limited remembrance of my dreams.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thanks God, I have never come across any such dreams ever. I won't say I never dream because every one dreams every night but forgets in the morning but I do have very limited remembrance of my dreams.

Same here, I tend to forget most or almost all of my dreams except one where I dreamt , that my two younger children were lost in a crowd and I was desperate looking for them, I actually woke up crying...I must have read some news report related too= missing children and the anxiety manifested in the form of a dream.But I can recollect it even today ...

Yes its difficult to recollect all but if that dream is recurrent type maybe you will never forget it.. :blink: Every time I even after completing my college I still get a dream - tomorrow has to write a exam but I am still unprepared and not even trying to study.. :sick: :)

At times when you sleep if you are really tensed up about something that needs to be tackled either the next day or in the near future , you dream that the worrying matter is done with and has been resolved ,then you wake up and realise that it is still there with you - I wonder what this could mean , probably the sub conscious and our wishful thinking taking over :unsure: :dry:

I feel that maybe fears...not sure..as I often get weird dreams where snakes crawl on my bed and below my bed while I am sleep.... :sick:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8155]}

Rajani, it is very likely that reason for such dreams is due to you fear of snakes. It is a fact that your strongest wishes, fears and wants etc. would manifest themselves in your dreams. The more stronger the emotion, the more instances of such recurrent dreams!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K
Yes its difficult to recollect all but if that dream is recurrent type maybe you will never forget it.. :blink: Every time I even after completing my college I still get a dream - tomorrow has to write a exam but I am still unprepared and not even trying to study.. :sick: :)

At times when you sleep if you are really tensed up about something that needs to be tackled either the next day or in the near future , you dream that the worrying matter is done with and has been resolved ,then you wake up and realise that it is still there with you - I wonder what this could mean , probably the sub conscious and our wishful thinking taking over :unsure: :dry:

I feel that maybe fears...not sure..as I often get weird dreams where snakes crawl on my bed and below my bed while I am sleep.... :sick:

Rajni, According to psychologists every single symbol has some meaning , here is a link to an article/discussion which you might find interesting :huh:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071204223831AA1Z9Gk

Usha, thanks for the link. It was indeed an interesting one!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Rajni, According to psychologists every single symbol has some meaning , here is a link to an article/discussion which you might find interesting :huh:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071204223831AA1Z9Gk

Usha, thanks for the link. It was indeed an interesting one!!

Most welcome Kalyani, :) I doubt if we would be able to understand our sub conscious mind and its many complicated functions in our life time !

Same here, I tend to forget most or almost all of my dreams except one where I dreamt , that my two younger children were lost in a crowd and I was desperate looking for them, I actually woke up crying...I must have read some news report related too= missing children and the anxiety manifested in the form of a dream.But I can recollect it even today ...

In fact every one dreams tens of dreams every night but duration is not more than 1-2 seconds each, therefore most of them are forgotten. Probably you can recall only the most sensational ones.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.