The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks God, I have never come across any such dreams ever. I won't say I never dream because every one dreams every night but forgets in the morning but I do have very limited remembrance of my dreams.

Same here, I tend to forget most or almost all of my dreams except one where I dreamt , that my two younger children were lost in a crowd and I was desperate looking for them, I actually woke up crying...I must have read some news report related too= missing children and the anxiety manifested in the form of a dream.But I can recollect it even today ...

In fact every one dreams tens of dreams every night but duration is not more than 1-2 seconds each, therefore most of them are forgotten. Probably you can recall only the most sensational ones.

Thats very true and according to psycho analysts dreams or the sub conscious memories often overlap one another which makes it confusing and difficult for the person to recollect dreams or impressions clearly !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats very true and according to psycho analysts dreams or the sub conscious memories often overlap one another which makes it confusing and difficult for the person to recollect dreams or impressions clearly !

I agree with your words but some dreams can recollect them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It is true that not every one can recollect dreams.
But we can recollect every dream... every bit of it..... But we have to do some exercises before achieving such state...

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
But we can recollect every dream... every bit of it..... But we have to do some exercises before achieving such state...

Yes I too have read about it, in fact some people have tried it with some success.It begins with writing down as many memories as you can,the moment you wake up , later when you try to go deep into it it vanishes from your mind...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But we can recollect every dream... every bit of it..... But we have to do some exercises before achieving such state.

Then we must be a saint to recollect them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

But we can recollect every dream... every bit of it..... But we have to do some exercises before achieving such state.

Not necessarily be a saint ! It is the conditioning and also disciplining your mind to perform certain tasks.It has been done successfully by psychologists, but it is not easy..

Not necessarily be a saint ! It is the conditioning and also disciplining your mind to perform certain tasks.It has been done successfully by psychologists, but it is not easy..

True, It depends how much you condition your mind and brain and who much efficiently you are able to use both. The fact is that we use a very negligible proportion of our total brain capacity, if we are able to use more, we would be able to recollect more of our dreams, among many other things!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

True, It depends how much you condition your mind and brain and who much efficiently you are able to use both. The fact is that we use a very negligible proportion of our total brain capacity, if we are able to use more, we would be able to recollect more of our dreams, among many other things!

each and every dream has a purpose... even a single bit is not waste there.... it is another issue that we are not able to interpret it...

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
dream has no particular time for me.whenever i sleep whether at night or at afternoon i often had a dream .i try to remember those dream but as soon as i opened my eyes i forget what i was my dream related to of.so i couldn't recollect them.

Sharmistha Banerjee

each and every dream has a purpose... even a single bit is not waste there.... it is another issue that we are not able to interpret it...

Thats true, psychoanalysts are able to go deep into dream patterns and interpret it especially when certain dreams keep recurring and ones that are very disturbing ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.