The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My friend says....if she thinks a lot about unsolved coding of her project, many of her answers, she got from her dreams... later she uses for coding.

Meera sandhu
I don;t know that dreams which we saw at night are fulfilled or not, but there is some connection with our life.

Not necessarily some times we see total strangers and strange places in our dreams.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don;t know that dreams which we saw at night are fulfilled or not, but there is some connection with our life.

Not necessarily some times we see total strangers and strange places in our dreams.

After every dream i saw, I think this dream will be achieved, but after waking up from dream, i don't remember what i have dreamt. :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

I have read some Boddunan articles saying, our dreams have some meaning.
Is it true????/

According to Psycho analysts ,there are many things that still needs to be answered regarding dreams and their interpretations .But , practically speaking dreams are bound to have some meaning since they are afterall based on our own experiences and the impressions,that incidents and people have made on our mind. They are bound to come out when we dream...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Rajani K

After every dream i saw, I think this dream will be achieved, but after waking up from dream, i don't remember what i have dreamt. :laugh:

According to facts every one dreams hundreds/thousands dreams every night but they are too short to remember, some of them last only fraction of a second.

According to facts every one dreams hundreds/thousands dreams every night but they are too short to remember, some of them last only fraction of a second.

I never had thousand of dreams sir. I only had one dream. :) :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

You never remember those dreams because of their duration. Most of us do not remember even one. But every one dreams every night in big quantity.

You never remember those dreams because of their duration. Most of us do not remember even one. But every one dreams every night in big quantity.

We often get same dreams sometimes than it's possible to remember them.. I dont think duration is not a big issue in such case..
@Ronark I agree with your we dont get hundreds of dreams...most of the time dreams are well know to use and not needed to be recollected...

Recently I got a funny dream which is unique too..
:lol: I was trying to steal some bangales to my mother.... :woohoo: :woohoo: It last only one sec but still it became a big nightmare for me... :evil:

Thats very true ! We get many dreams or dream patterns as they are called each night and as sunil rightly said m, it lasts sometimes for a fraction of a second and as I wrote in my earlier post, only the ones that we dream of when our brain wakes up partially and imprints of everyday matters get entangled with the sub conscious , are remembered by us ...This may not happen every night though !But ,each night our sub conscious relives many many memories that are stored within it ,when we are asleep...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.