The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sometimes we wake up with a fraction of memory that is experienced last and however much you try to connect it to what was before that, you simply cannot do it ...it just fades away !

I have forgotten my dreams when i wake up, which i saw at night.

Yes Ronark , it happens with most of us , we very rarely remember our dreams unless we were slightly awake and our brain too was active ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

some of my dreams i recollect but some i forgot.
but very strange dreams i get

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

some of my dreams i recollect but some i forgot.
but very strange dreams i get

most of us get strange or rather unconnected dreams because of the jumbled impressions that our sub conscious mind makes . It becomes very difficult o interpret it or even know the reason for it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mostly i don't remember any of my dreams. I will forget once i wake up. :( :(

Generally none remembers them while we get up in the morning.

Few of the dreams i still remember when i get up in the morning though not fully.

Few of the dreams i still remember when i get up in the morning though not fully.

When your brain becomes active and even if it is partially awake then dreams or impressions that are formed at that time are remembered by you. But all other impressions that keep passing through the night are created by our sub Conscious mind which we never remember ...

I think it happens to all of us, we normally remember only snatches of our dreams and when we try to remember more, the less we remember ..

May be god has made us, just to dream those dreams in our dream only.

God or Nature whatever we believe in is marvelous in that it has made so many things that makes our life interesting and also adds a bit of mystery to it ,thats how dreams seem..a mystery of life :)

Several Exam fear dreams come for me. When dreaming I am scared about that. When wake up only I relieved from that and realize that is a dream after that I relaxed.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Dreams are generall the though we have in back of our mind. That we see while sleeping for a fraction of a moment like a flash of light.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Dreams are only temperary things, just like passing clouds. When we close our eyes they will be, when we open our eyes most of them will go. I sleeping they will be, when we wake they will go and most of them we cannot recollect

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.