1 month before I heard about a doctor of Vyanad-Kerala who is treating diabetic patients in reverse way of all diabetic concepts. His name is Prasad and he is an MBBS doctor. He started his research in 2005 or so....and for past 5 years or so, he is treating diabetic patients with his strange 'leddoo treatment' and till now more than 2000 patients are absolutely normal. Also, diabetic medicines of Wyanad medical shops has reduced considerably in the past 3 years.

Yesterday, my husband met one of his customers who was a patient of Dr.Prasad. This person was taking medicine for more than 10 years and is now 67 years. 2 weeks before, he consulted this doctor and after his ledoo treatment, his sugar level is now normal. Also, doctor has prescribed him to eat normal rice food and 2-3 ledoos daily as a part of treatment......contradictory to normal diabetic treatment. He has to do some exercises for hands, legs and stomach also, as a part of his treatment, that even the doctor's 80 year old mother is doing now. :woohoo:

His concept is.......
Diabetics is related to bad functioning of pancreas. A person will turn diabetic even if he has 10% problem with pancreas and what allopathy treatment do is.....completely reduce sugar intake of the body which will only cause in the permanent non-functioning of pancreas.
He says, if 30% of our pancreas is working, we should intake that amount of sugar to keep it alive. Otherwise it will die permanently. That's why he is asking patients to intake sugar and rice food to keep pancreas working. Also, to strengthen the muscles, he is giving exercises. Gradually intake of medicines will reduce and patient will become more stronger.
It's also said that if a normal person follows his treatment, he will never get into that diabetic world. :woohoo:

He takes only 200 rs for treatment and consulting is needed only once. Only problem is ...he never treat outside Wyanad and for getting his appointment it may take 15 days or more.

Here is a video of his seminar.
I am very sorry, it's in Malayalam. :( :( But I am providing its link thinking at least Malayalis and Tamilians of our group and of course guests.....can view this and get benefits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_txF3aockQ&feature=related

You can search google for more results using keyword.....
Dr.Prasad+Wyanad+Sweet treatment for diabetics

We will be going soon to Wyanad as my father is a diabetic patient and his sugar level never falls below 300. Very much worrying. Hoping this doctor can help us. :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you. My brother is a diabetic patient. I shall tell him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually....now also I am surprised.
I didn't believe it fully till yesterday. When my husband directly saw such a person and talked to him, then only I started believing...as eating sugar as treatment for diabetics....seems unbelievable. Isn't it?

I am not watching TV for months. That's why I didn't notice it. Actually, many debates were already conducted in many TV channels.
In Asianet, a debate program was conducted in which he was at one side and famous doctors of Kerala at the other side. He convinced them all.
I have to see that program in you tube now :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I am very much surprised to read about this unconventional treatment for diabetes. It is all very much contradictory to what is normally prescribed for diabetes. But if it has proved effective in many patients, then it must really work. Thanks for the details, it will help many!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

My husband is saying....he is not a greedy person. If so, he would have started his consulting in big towns and cities. His treatment charge is also only 200 rupees. Also, single consulting.
Also, he is giving its cds to everyone.....
Through cd itself we can learn the treatment. Even then he is not keeping it as a copy written stuff. Doctor says, it's his aim to eradicate diabetics completely.
I am sure, only a very few doctors will be there, who say so. Isn't it?
I have confirmed it yesterday only. So, I have to go through some videos and his articles. I found it worthy for many people here. That's why I posted here.

Meera sandhu
My husband is saying....he is not a greedy person. If so, he would have started his consulting in big towns and cities. His treatment charge is also only 200 rupees. Also, single consulting.
Also, he is giving its cds to everyone.....
Through cd itself we can learn the treatment. Even then he is not keeping it as a copy written stuff. Doctor says, it's his aim to eradicate diabetics completely.
I am sure, only a very few doctors will be there, who say so. Isn't it?
I have confirmed it yesterday only. So, I have to go through some videos and his articles. I found it worthy for many people here. That's why I posted here.

He does seem to a good doctor with very good intentions!!! May his tribe increase!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Actually....now also I am surprised.
I didn't believe it fully till yesterday. When my husband directly saw such a person and talked to him, then only I started believing...as eating sugar as treatment for diabetics....seems unbelievable. Isn't it?

I am not watching TV for months. That's why I didn't notice it. Actually, many debates were already conducted in many TV channels.
In Asianet, a debate program was conducted in which he was at one side and famous doctors of Kerala at the other side. He convinced them all.
I have to see that program in you tube now :evil: :evil:

Normally, other doctors also do not advise against sugar totally. They only manage to keep the sugar level at appropriate level. Low level is also dangerous. My father was a diabetic patient. He would get his blood pressure, sugar level checked regularly. when the level was too low, he would eat sweets. I have seen other patients also asking for sweet tea when their level is low. A patient with low sugar level faces depression and is normalized only after taking some sugar.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well its really something surprising but I think diabetes is also caused due to worries( send by doctor) then I such case will this treatment work...My father is diabetic, let me tell him this news... :)
Thank you for your information. This is very useful for my father- in- law.
He is diabetic patient.

Be positive
Well its really something surprising but I think diabetes is also caused due to worries( send by doctor) then I such case will this treatment work...My father is diabetic, let me tell him this news... :)

You belong to which state, Rajani?
Will you be able to come to Kerala?

It's said, as treatment progresses, medicine intake also reduces considerably....lasts in exercise only. It's main advantage is ...one person can eat rice food which is very much harmful to diabetic patients.

Meera sandhu
Rajani...are you there?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.