Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes there will be some secrets for each and every one that which we cannot share to wives also.

Why? you are going to live with our wife, for whole our life.So, i think she should know everything about you.

Want to make each day Accountable

When we talk of secrets, we should differentiate between their types. The secrets are generally group secrets. These have to be shared in the group. Even the top military secrets have to be shared among the top generals. Budget proposals are secret but these are shared between Finance Minister, Finance Secretary and other officers. You have may have some secrets about your disease. But this is to be revealed to your doctor. You have to disclose your property or income secrets to your advocate and Income Tax Department. Nothing is absolutely secret. You need only keep secret from unrelated persons.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
When we talk of secrets, we should differentiate between their types. The secrets are generally group secrets. These have to be shared in the group. Even the top military secrets have to be shared among the top generals. Budget proposals are secret but these are shared between Finance Minister, Finance Secretary and other officers. You have may have some secrets about your disease. But this is to be revealed to your doctor. You have to disclose your property or income secrets to your advocate and Income Tax Department. Nothing is absolutely secret. You need only keep secret from unrelated persons.[/quote]

I really liked this last 2 sentences. Thank you sir for sharing such a wonderful definition of 'secret' :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
According to me We cannot show our Secrets and personal activities to other.wait for a perfect time....................
According to me, secrets should not be revealed to anyone unless its matter of life and death, forgive the cliche! Also, where it comes to sharing everything between a husband and a wife, agreed that there should be no secrets, but if there is a sort of secret that would threaten their relationship in some damaging manner, then the secret should remain a secret!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

According to me We cannot show our Secrets and personal activities to other.wait for a perfect time....................

And that pefect time could be the worst for us so we may not reveal anyhting to anyone which may cause harm to us in the future. :blink:

And that pefect time could be the worst for us so we may not reveal anyhting to anyone which may cause harm to us in the future. :blink:

I discuss about the perfect time and this cannot be bad for us.If this is bad for us then it is a mistake by you to choose such perfect time............... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I discuss about the perfect time and this cannot be bad for us.If this is bad for us then it is a mistake by you to choose such perfect time............... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Good or bad..decisions are our own. So, we can't blame anyone. isn't it?

Meera sandhu

I don't really understand what you mean to say!! What is a perfect time?? If the secret is damaging enough, then there is no such thing as perfect time! Or even if it does not mean much, again what's timing going to make any difference?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Good or bad..decisions are our own. So, we can't blame anyone. isn't it?

secret is secret and should not revealed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.