Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
According to me We cannot show our Secrets and personal activities to other.wait for a perfect time....................

And that pefect time could be the worst for us so we may not reveal anyhting to anyone which may cause harm to us in the future. :blink:

I discuss about the perfect time and this cannot be bad for us.If this is bad for us then it is a mistake by you to choose such perfect time............... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't really understand what you mean to say!! What is a perfect time?? If the secret is damaging enough, then there is no such thing as perfect time! Or even if it does not mean much, again what's timing going to make any difference?

he may be telling......
As it's told, for everything there is a time, very often, secrets ...also need correct time to be revealed.
That's what told, never shoot sitting inside a gun.
I can understand it well though can't explain it....
Yes, very often we need to wait for a particular moment for revealing it.
It's well told in my novel :laugh: :laugh: :P :P :P
That's why am telling so....
The story is about revealing of a secret hasty without even waiting for the correct time and how its after effects deeply influence the teller. Actually, revealing that secret was not wrong, but timing was very bad which leads the whole story. :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: vinodh
According to me We cannot show our Secrets and personal activities to other.wait for a perfect time....................

And that pefect time could be the worst for us so we may not reveal anyhting to anyone which may cause harm to us in the future. :blink:

I discuss about the perfect time and this cannot be bad for us.If this is bad for us then it is a mistake by you to choose such perfect time............... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't really understand what you mean to say!! What is a perfect time?? If the secret is damaging enough, then there is no such thing as perfect time! Or even if it does not mean much, again what's timing going to make any difference?

he may be telling......
As it's told, for everything there is a time, very often, secrets ...also need correct time to be revealed.
The story is about revealing of a secret hasty without even waiting for the correct time and how its after effects deeply influence the teller. Actually, revealing that secret was not wrong, but timing was very bad which leads the whole story. :) :) :)

Your novel will be hit as it is on new topics.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

he may be telling......

Your novel will be hit as it is on new topics.

But i have to complete it first.....1/3rd till left :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Actually, some situations also pave way for revealing our secrets...intentionally or unintentionally. isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Actually, some situations also pave way for revealing our secrets...intentionally or unintentionally. isn't it?

Yes right.but if it has bad effects then should not be reveled.Don't be emotional full.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
There is always risk factor involved therefore either do not have secrets or never reveal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes right.but if it has bad effects then should not be reveled.Don't be emotional full.

Sometimes, we may hesitate to tell something to our dearest one. later, we may find, it was wrong.
All depends on situations

Meera sandhu
when we cant keep our secrets to ourselves then how can we expect others to keep them.right?

but i too share some of my secrets with people i really foumd touchy and good from heart.but not all.
but still there are few secrets which i can never reveal to anyone and will be burried with me when i will die..

a.s.
I am unable to hide any of my secrets and all of my secrets are shared to my mother.

Want to make each day Accountable

when we cant keep our secrets to ourselves then how can we expect others to keep them.right?

but i too share some of my secrets with people i really foumd touchy and good from heart.but not all.
but still there are few secrets which i can never reveal to anyone and will be burried with me when i will die..

Actually, every man in thsi earth have some secrets, thoughts, fantasies etc...which he will never share with anyone in this world :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.