Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
when we cant keep our secrets to ourselves then how can we expect others to keep them.right?

but i too share some of my secrets with people i really foumd touchy and good from heart.but not all.
but still there are few secrets which i can never reveal to anyone and will be burried with me when i will die..

Actually, every man in thsi earth have some secrets, thoughts, fantasies etc...which he will never share with anyone in this world :evil: :evil:

Some secrets when comes out, it could trouble us.

Want to make each day Accountable

when we cant keep our secrets to ourselves then how can we expect others to keep them.right?

but i too share some of my secrets with people i really foumd touchy and good from heart.but not all.
but still there are few secrets which i can never reveal to anyone and will be burried with me when i will die..

Actually, every man in thsi earth have some secrets, thoughts, fantasies etc...which he will never share with anyone in this world :evil: :evil:

Some dreams or secrets are sweet if they remain secret :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

But what if me, who don't know how to hide the secret?

oh but i dont have any such type of secret about which you are talking.i have few but that something about personal experience of failure and such things.no fantasies. :P :P :P :P :)

a.s.
I think everyone has few internal secrets and should be kept internal, not to reveal. :laugh: :)

what a wonderful classification ronark! internal and external secrets.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :laugh:

a.s.
what a wonderful classification ronark! internal and external secrets.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P :laugh:

Andhurni Secret - Internal Secrets and Bahari secret - External secret. :laugh:

When lots of stuff gets collected in our mind, then time comes to Reveal. :laugh:

But what if me, who don't know how to hide the secret?

One must know how to hide secrets as every time revealing them even to close people is bit harmful. :blink:
Some secrets when comes out, it could trouble us.[/quote]

Some dreams or secrets are sweet if they remain secret :P :P :P[/quote]

But what if me, who don't know how to hide the secret?[/quote]

One must know how to hide secrets as every time revealing them even to close people is bit harmful. :blink:[/quote]

Secrets which are harmful should never be shared with complete strangers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.