Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some secrets when comes out, it could trouble us.

Some dreams or secrets are sweet if they remain secret :P :P :P[/quote]

But what if me, who don't know how to hide the secret?[/quote]

One must know how to hide secrets as every time revealing them even to close people is bit harmful. :blink:[/quote]

Secrets which are harmful should never be shared with complete strangers.[/quote]

Strangers are the one, which we will not meet after the first meet, so what is wrong in revealing some of them. I think the person, by whom we are sharing, we should have a trust.

Want to make each day Accountable

Some secrets when comes out, it could trouble us.

Some dreams or secrets are sweet if they remain secret :P :P :P

But what if me, who don't know how to hide the secret?[/quote]

One must know how to hide secrets as every time revealing them even to close people is bit harmful. :blink:[/quote]

Secrets which are harmful should never be shared with complete strangers.[/quote]

Strangers are the one, which we will not meet after the first meet, so what is wrong in revealing some of them. I think the person, by whom we are sharing, we should have a trust.[/quote]

Ronark, trusting a stranger with your secrets could turn out to be a very dangerous move, especially when you do not know anything about them. You never know what type of a person that stranger is, so NEVER EVER reveal your secrets to such thinking that you will never meet them again!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

when we cant keep our secrets to ourselves then how can we expect others to keep them.right?

but i too share some of my secrets with people i really foumd touchy and good from heart.but not all.
but still there are few secrets which i can never reveal to anyone and will be burried with me when i will die..

Actually, every man in thsi earth have some secrets, thoughts, fantasies etc...which he will never share with anyone in this world :evil: :evil:

oh but i dont have any such type of secret about which you are talking.i have few but that something about personal experience of failure and such things.no fantasies. :P :P :P :P :)

That's also included......or failures, our faults...which we may hesitate to tell others

Meera sandhu
When we have enough in our mind and we can't bear to store in ourself, those secrets then?

Want to make each day Accountable

When we have enough in our mind and we can't bear to store in ourself, those secrets then?

In that case you can write some of the secrets in the diary. :woohoo:

To make it a written proof? :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu

To make it a written proof? :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Write it in diary and burn it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Then , paper itself is necessary....why burning an expensive dairy?

Meera sandhu

I said it because i told him to write 3~4 secrets things at a time. :blink:

Writing on paper will also work. :blink:

I said it because i told him to write 3~4 secrets things at a time. :blink:

Writing on paper will also work. :blink:

Or start a thread here called The Secrets and post all your secrets in that thread daily!!! :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.