Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well, yes pressure and belief can be reason for that.. One another is when someone got frustrated with something.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, yes pressure and belief can be reason for that.. One another is when someone got frustrated with something.

Yes, that does happen many times, trust on others lead us to reveal secrets!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes.. few unexpected situation can reveal secrets on both hands... in the end fight.. lol

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Secrets, even though are secrets, but some or other time, they are revealed.
It is difficult to make it secret.

Want to make each day Accountable

Then , paper itself is necessary....why burning an expensive dairy?

I said it because i told him to write 3~4 secrets things at a time. :blink:

Writing on paper will also work. :blink:

Or start a thread here called The Secrets and post all your secrets in that thread daily!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you Kalyani...for giving such a nice idea to sanjeev :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sanjeev, when can we expect it from you???
Sure, you will get 1000 responses in 1 day and will be voted as the best thread posted here till now. No doubt :P :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Or start a thread here called The Secrets and post all your secrets in that thread daily!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you Kalyani...for giving such a nice idea to sanjeev :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sure, you will get 1000 responses in 1 day and will be voted as the best thread posted here till now. No doubt :P :P :P :P :P :P

Ha ha ha !! yes, we would all love to read your secrets and maybe we could blackmail you occasionally using those secrets!! :evil: :laugh:

Ha ha ha !! yes, we would all love to read your secrets and maybe we could blackmail you occasionally using those secrets!! :evil: :laugh:

Why black mail, only white mail :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: as they are openly available in Boddunan forums to all its viewers.

Actually sanjeev, You can save some papers, ink and diary too. Also, you can earn a lot of Boddunun points...even get a revenue share from your responses itself. Keep posting.....5 points for each post.....I am offering you a best opportunity. It will help we people too :evil: :evil:

Sanjeev, where are you??????

Meera sandhu

Why black mail, only white mail :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: as they are openly available in Boddunan forums to all its viewers.

Actually sanjeev, You can save some papers, ink and diary too. Also, you can earn a lot of Boddunun points...even get a revenue share from your responses itself. Keep posting.....5 points for each post.....I am offering you a best opportunity. It will help we people too :evil: :evil:

Blackmail because there would be some secrets that his wife does not know!!! :evil: :evil:

Blackmail because there would be some secrets that his wife does not know!!! :evil: :evil:

i am thinking about sending this thread link to Sanjeev's wife's personal mail-id :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Sure, we can hear sound of a lot of crackers :P :P :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Yes! I reveal secrets to others very secretly even they don't know what actually is that secret!!! :blink: :blink:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.