Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes! I reveal secrets to others very secretly even they don't know what actually is that secret!!! :blink: :blink:

Actually, sometimes even if we reveal some secret, the other person won't believe it, thinking, we are just joking :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Yes! I reveal secrets to others very secretly even they don't know what actually is that secret!!! :blink: :blink:

Actually, sometimes even if we reveal some secret, the other person won't believe it, thinking, we are just joking :cheer: :cheer:

And in that sense of joking, we feel free also... because carrying burden of secret is very difficult.. secretly speaking!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

And in that sense of joking, we feel free also... because carrying burden of secret is very difficult.. secretly speaking!!

No need to carry burden on your shoulders....just tell me as a joke :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: or just start a new thread ..."My secrets" and post them as small bits of jokes....
sure, no one will believe you......including me and your mind will feel light weighted :) :) :) :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.