Earlier I was living in Kodungallur. It's a small town.
Cheraman Mosque......India's first mosque...it's in Kodungalloor. Do you have any such stories to tell about your village, small town or present residence which have any such cultural or historical importance????? Please exclude big cities and common known factors from our discussions. :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Earlier I was living in Kodungallur. It's a small town.
Cheraman Mosque......India's first mosque...it's in Kodungalloor. Do you have any such stories to tell about your village, small town or present residence which have any such cultural or historical importance????? Please exclude big cities and common known factors from our discussions. :)

My village is Arrah and this place is full of various freedom fighter and most famous among all are Veer kuwar Singh...........
Neyyattinkara, my home town...4-5 kms away from my residence...
Swadeshabhimani Ramakrishnapillai who fought against Diwans at the time when Travancore was ruled by kings, was born there. Later he was caught and send outside the state's boundary. he had to live his whole life at Tamil nadu.

Meera sandhu
I have been at many places. Mathura is Lord Krishna's birth place. presently, I am at Agra, city of Taj Mahal and capital city of Moguls.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have been at many places. Mathura is Lord Krishna's birth place. presently, I am at Agra, city of Taj Mahal and capital city of Moguls.

One among those 7 wonders...
Living in such a place itself is a feeling of pride.

Meera sandhu

Sir you are lucky to stay there.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

It's one of my wishes to see Taj mahal at least once in my life time

Meera sandhu

It's one of my wishes to see Taj mahal at least once in my life time

I have not seen also yet.and may be next year.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am from Salem . The place is very famous for two things one is Mango and other is Steel.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I am from Salem . The place is very famous for two things one is Mango and other is Steel.

does it have any historical importance????

Meera sandhu
My native place in Khurja (UP) and there is no history which i can relate with it or may be i don't know but the place is famous for chinese clay products. :blink:

But i live in Delhi by birth and i know every one knows about History of Delhi. :blink:

Red Forte is nearby my home which was the residence of Mughal emperors.Purana Quilla is where Pandavan used to live. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.