Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes. guarantee includes all the qualities of dress including the coloru

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Last weekend we went to Kochi and bought a few dresses for our kid. One cream colour cotton skirt, we bought it for Rs.500 seeing its beauty and fashion.... a bit expensive :dry: . We used it for 1 day when we returned from there. 2 days later, when I washed it, a violet colour of its lace spread in the whole cloth and since its cream colour, we can't use that cloth while we go outside. :( :( :(

I have noticed written in clothes, 'colour, no guarantee'.

Actually, the cotton material was really nice, good quality. Problem was with its low quality lace. If we try to exchange it when we go to Kochi next time, will he say, 'We can't guarantee colour of clothes ????? You should only dry wash them'.
Actually, we pay for its quality also and our money include even thread used for it. Isn't it??? So, isn't it the duty of textiles to conserve these factors too, including its colour??????

Right or wrong, when at the time of purchase, you are aware of no color guarantee, the seller is not at fault. It is, of course, duty of textile firms to ensure that color does not fade. There is a rule- Caveat emptor- Buyer beware-. Next time, you may but cotton materials of some other company to ensure that color does not fade.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Right or wrong, when at the time of purchase, you are aware of no color guarantee, the seller is not at fault. It is, of course, duty of textile firms to ensure that color does not fade. There is a rule- Caveat emptor- Buyer beware-. Next time, you may but cotton materials of some other company to ensure that color does not fade.

Actually, most of kids' items are not branded ones....
Only a few

Meera sandhu
In normal case, guarantee includes the color. But, if its specifically said that there is no guarantee, then we can't argue. It happens often. It may not be the fault of the shop owner. They can't always ensure the quality of some other manufacturer's product.

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Yes, some color don't remain and even without washing they may go..I think even the shop owner cann't judge it..
Actually, once I heard, according to laws, they should give guarantee to colour also, as we are paying for that assurance too.

Next time when I go to Kochi, i will try.

It might be too late to return then, the stores usually will not accept any item if returned to them after a long period, they usually accept it within 7 days or as earliest as possible!!

Let me try this week :whistle: :whistle:

All the best!! If it doesn't work, I will tell you one more remedy!! ;)

Consumer forum ;) ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nope! that's not my solution!! :P

Any clue??? :whistle:

Are you thinking about making cream skirt violet? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually no, I was going to suggest that you get it printed in a nice floral pattern with purple and lime green colors. It will look beautiful!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Last weekend we went to Kochi and bought a few dresses for our kid. One cream colour cotton skirt, we bought it for Rs.500 seeing its beauty and fashion.... a bit expensive :dry: . We used it for 1 day when we returned from there. 2 days later, when I washed it, a violet colour of its lace spread in the whole cloth and since its cream colour, we can't use that cloth while we go outside. :( :( :(

I have noticed written in clothes, 'colour, no guarantee'.

Actually, the cotton material was really nice, good quality. Problem was with its low quality lace. If we try to exchange it when we go to Kochi next time, will he say, 'We can't guarantee colour of clothes ????? You should only dry wash them'.
Actually, we pay for its quality also and our money include even thread used for it. Isn't it??? So, isn't it the duty of textiles to conserve these factors too, including its colour??????

We must be active while purchasing clothes from shop which you never visited there.........You must read all condition over there...........Try to purchase light color clothes.This is long lasting............
Instructions regarding washing clothes are written either on bill or on the dress collar . If such instructions are not given, sellor is liable to change the dress. Now a days all are clever, nobody refunds back the money or change the dress for the new one.
Yes, colour of the dress is also a guarantee of the dress.
Instructions regarding washing clothes are written either on bill or on the dress collar . If such instructions are not given, sellor is liable to change the dress. Now a days all are clever, nobody refunds back the money or change the dress for the new one.
Yes, colour of the dress is also a guarantee of the dress.

In many cases People not taken the bill to save the tax and when there is some mistakes,then shopkeeper directly say no exchange or return.......If they take proper bill they would complain about that shop.......... :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
branded dresses are with colour guarantee and they are liable to change it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.