It's true, the basement of all relations is belief. It's applicable for husband-wife relations, friends and even business partnerships. Yet, I want to know, if we want to keep a barrier of our beliefs. How much do you believe other persons???? :evil: :evil: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
when no believe on others totally tat day the earth will stop moving.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Haven't you noticed...it has already started rotating in the reverse direction :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Haven't you noticed...it has already started rotating in the reverse direction :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

That why night is coming first than day. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

That why night is coming first than day. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Nice..you have improved your observations...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

keep it up :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Nice..you have improved your observations...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

keep it up :P :P :P
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

It depends like with wife,close friends and other close relative i believe them blindly as i don't think there is a reason for not beleiving them as they are so close and that's the reason they are so close.And for others i start beleiving them once i get assured they are worht for it. :blink:
Actually, i take time to believe a person. Once I believed him, it's almost impossible to break it.
Most times, it has proved right

Meera sandhu
Actually, i take time to believe a person. Once I believed him, it's almost impossible to break it.

No I am not agree with your comment.

No I am not agree with your comment.

Why? :blink:
Will you break my belief??? :dry: :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu
Blindly believing anyone is not good as sometimes we may have to face disappointment too..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.