The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not at all satisfied, with my earning. I want to put more and more income in my account.

Just spend some time to search most wanted topics and recent trends and write articles on it. It's sure you will earn more

Yes, you are correct. I am not giving much importance to the trending topics and my be that's why i am not getting enough.

I was in $500 pm group but now due to addiction to this site I have come down under $400 pm.

How you are earning such good amount? sir, please give me some advice.

I am a ghost writer remember? Besides I write for a few sites where i earn good but I have to write a lot. I spend about 6-8 hours on my article writing sites that is not possible for young people. I do nothing else but write.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not at all satisfied, with my earning. I want to put more and more income in my account.

Just spend some time to search most wanted topics and recent trends and write articles on it. It's sure you will earn more

Yes, you are correct. I am not giving much importance to the trending topics and my be that's why i am not getting enough.

I was in $500 pm group but now due to addiction to this site I have come down under $400 pm.

I am a ghost writer remember? Besides I write for a few sites where i earn good but I have to write a lot. I spend about 6-8 hours on my article writing sites that is not possible for young people. I do nothing else but write.

Sir, young people have a great energy and they could also write for 6-8 hours.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sir, young people have a great energy and they could also write for 6-8 hours.

Come on this is not energy related but they have much to do in their life. This is for people like us who have nothing else to do. You know this takes a lot of time to make a good network in the beginning and by the time you shll make net work you shall join a job or institute. Got my point?

Just now I started to write articles on boddunan. I have never found so many good sites. I earned Rs 73 in just a week. hope i can improve further. but I'm waiting for advice from experienced people. thanku in advance..

:-)
Online earning is bit low. We work very hard comparatively to the earnings. I think online work is good for the people who work either for time pass or just for some extra money. You cannot remain dependent on this.
Just now I started to write articles on boddunan. I have never found so many good sites. I earned Rs 73 in just a week. hope i can improve further. but I'm waiting for advice from experienced people. thanku in advance..

You can earn much more than 73/ here, write and post articles every day if that is your interest or choice.

No i am not at all satisfied with my online earning. this is the beginning so only wait and watch

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com

Hi Saranya
Welcome to our group.
73 rs in first week is really nice. Keep it up.

What advice do you want?
Just PM me or Sarala if you have any doubts

Meera sandhu

That is excellent earning Sunil...Article writing is really lucrative especially when you write informative ,well crafted articles..I feel that with some effort one can really earn well on the net, but in my own case I am lethargic and don't have the drive to give out my best,,,

Even like you i am also a bit lazy to write articles but i know this is the best way one could make money from net.Next is how you promote your content i have trying hard these days to get more traffic from different social sites. :)

That is excellent earning Sunil...Article writing is really lucrative especially when you write informative ,well crafted articles..I feel that with some effort one can really earn well on the net, but in my own case I am lethargic and don't have the drive to give out my best,,,

Even like you i am also a bit lazy to write articles but i know this is the best way one could make money from net.Next is how you promote your content i have trying hard these days to get more traffic from different social sites. :)

Hey come on- don't trust Usha, you would blow your top if you know that she is one of the best in earning among all of us here. She is one of the best.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.