The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Pulling this thread up to get more views from people,may be I come to know some better ways to earn better online. :)

Unless you have enough time to work with more dedication, you have not much chance to make it big. therefore decide according to your available time. Consider it more than whole time job.

I agree with that ! Unless we plan and also work towards it there is no use ,it is just wasted effort ! I personally feel that one must identify what interests us and also how good we are at it and then go for it instead of simply following what others are ding ..

I seldom earned any thing in cash shape until I was in regular job but a few prizes from different sites because I never attempted to participate in earning online. Just participated for fun sake

Mine was different...initially I started writing articles only with the intent of earning some pocket money> I dint know how to format it and other basics regarding article writing .A couple of members helped me out and I feel so grateful to them .Later once established , I now feel that money becomes secondary and you need to concentrate more on the quality...

I know article writing is the good way to earn something online but the thing is someone like me who is not good in English language can't write quality articles I know quality is what is needed to do better online but what to do when I am not skilled like professional writers. I think the scope for the people who are not good in language certainly is less and we must try out for other options to earn online. :blink:

And what are those other options, PTC? So boring.

Yes they are boring and time consuming as well. :evil:

I am not registered in any PTC site. :blink:

What else, surveys, reading emails, captcha or PTP?

not able to earn more from reading emails and reading sms also. Because I am doing it. :( :( :( :(

Thanks God I never got involved in such activities ever. These are not worth.

I earned 301 Rs from reading sms site. But i joined that site 2007. :( :( :( :( :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Pulling this thread up to get more views from people,may be I come to know some better ways to earn better online. :)

Unless you have enough time to work with more dedication, you have not much chance to make it big. therefore decide according to your available time. Consider it more than whole time job.

I agree with that ! Unless we plan and also work towards it there is no use ,it is just wasted effort ! I personally feel that one must identify what interests us and also how good we are at it and then go for it instead of simply following what others are ding ..

I seldom earned any thing in cash shape until I was in regular job but a few prizes from different sites because I never attempted to participate in earning online. Just participated for fun sake

Mine was different...initially I started writing articles only with the intent of earning some pocket money> I dint know how to format it and other basics regarding article writing .A couple of members helped me out and I feel so grateful to them .Later once established , I now feel that money becomes secondary and you need to concentrate more on the quality...

I know article writing is the good way to earn something online but the thing is someone like me who is not good in English language can't write quality articles I know quality is what is needed to do better online but what to do when I am not skilled like professional writers. I think the scope for the people who are not good in language certainly is less and we must try out for other options to earn online. :blink:

not able to earn more from reading emails and reading sms also. Because I am doing it. :( :( :( :(

I earned 301 Rs from reading sms site. But i joined that site 2007. :( :( :( :( :(

Reading sms sites gives you small earning and very slow.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am not satifsfied with my online earnings i am still searching and trying hard to earn a good income.

Mary will you please tell me what is that site.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Most of the people will have no satisfaction in online earning, as no one will plan properly about the online earning. They just listen some where in the site if your work you can earn money, so they rush into the site and try to work. If they feel there is no profit they wont show interest. and if there is no other go then they will continue working in that only.

Online earning is not an immediate earning process, it is a slow process. If you want immediate earning then your need to have skill in your hand, suppose article writing, you can get clients for article writing and life long you can work for them by writing their desired articles and they will pay you money according to your agreement. another manner is your should know some web programming or webdesigning or search engine optimization. You need to have any of these skills perfect knowledge and try for the client. you can work life long and earn money. Even data entry work also good one only.

there is another online work also which you can do life long that is medical transcription, but this is completely different from the subject you know. To work on this, you have to take training from the medical transcription institute.

Finally our dam slow earning, that is blogging, if you work hard for a year, then you can creat your payment very easily, but the topic you choose also needed. Then you are the boss. There is no to search job and all, just you need to get interent connection and information.

Note: but dont ever invest a single rupee at online earning

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Nicely told sarala I think you had a great knowledge with online earnings share your feelings here.

I enjoyed reading your post and appreciated it but there is a question in my mind that what is wrong with investment online? in fact that is one good way of earning. I invest online and earn handsomely out of it. That is one good way of earning online.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I enjoyed reading your post and appreciated it but there is a question in my mind that what is wrong with investment online? in fact that is one good way of earning. I invest online and earn handsomely out of it. That is one good way of earning online.

As we cannot trust all sites. We need the guidance of seniors like you to tell us that good sites.

Reading sms sites gives you small earning and very slow.

yes you are right they are giving small earning only. :(

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

As we cannot trust all sites. We need the guidance of seniors like you to tell us that good sites.

That is not a site but share market where I invest online and earn most of the time because I never dispose in loss.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sasikanth wrote:

That is not a site but share market where I invest online and earn most of the time because I never dispose in loss.

As I did not had any idea about share market but I had negative opinion on it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.