The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even my father invested in share market but for less share and he got loss so he stopped investing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Even my father invested in share market but for less share and he got loss so he stopped investing

Tell him to watch few Shares TV shows. He will get huge help from that in investing money in shares.

Want to make each day Accountable

Now there is no chance on investing in shares as he is retired now

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I tried for share market also. Loss only occurred for me.

We first need to know the future aspects of the share. There are various helpful TV show like Zee News, CNBC TV18 which can guide us.

Are you investing share market?

No. My father has invested a lot in shares. In our house, mostly we these share Market channels.

Actually watching CNBC has its limitations since you get to see your share price once in 2 or 3 minutes only.It is easier to do it by watching it online through trading sites where you get to see it live...There are many such sites on the web which are free and they also give you advise and some news feed about particular shares which are in the news and active..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We first need to know the future aspects of the share. There are various helpful TV show like Zee News, CNBC TV18 which can guide us.

No. My father has invested a lot in shares. In our house, mostly we these share Market channels.

Actually watching CNBC has its limitations since you get to see your share price once in 2 or 3 minutes only.It is easier to do it by watching it online through trading sites where you get to see it live...There are many such sites on the web which are free and they also give you advise and some news feed about particular shares which are in the news and active..

That's right we get updates online so we should check it online only. :)

If someone need to earn from share market then he/she needs to sit in front of computer and check the status frequently as in few minutes only one can see lot of variations in the value. :evil:

Do you also invest in shares online? I have seen a number of ads in our local newspaper about special classes to train ladies on how do share trading online, but I am not sure if its worth paying fees for!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many of my friends invest in share market but ulimately it is nothing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Do you also invest in shares online? I have seen a number of ads in our local newspaper about special classes to train ladies on how do share trading online, but I am not sure if its worth paying fees for!

No I don't invest on shares but one of my closest friend started it and earned approximately 5000/month for 2~3 months but he stopped it as he said it needs lot of time and he was finding it difficult to do it along with a regular offline job. :blink:
I work only in boddunan site and I am happy with this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I work only in boddunan site and I am happy with this.

But these days you don't log in much on Boddunan may be you are more busy in your offline works. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.