Few hours back i started a thread "Any one knows about Hubpage?" but now i am not able to find it here. :blink:

Can anybody tell where it disappeared? :blink:

Deleted by a moderatore? :blink: if so then may i know the reason?

:blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have also seen this thread and also posted my comments. Where is it?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think, since it's about another online article site, moderator has deleted it......just as a warning......
One of the users here was banned last month due to a similar reason.
Hoping you follow Boddunan rules

Just PM Kalyani, admin or Sarala. May they know the reason

Meera sandhu

Actually I doubted if we can post such threads here, while I saw that one...that's why I didn't answer.
My doubt is cleared now :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Some days before, seeing a thread similar to this one, I asked Usha do edit that thread.....just a few days after Asid was banned. Usha did so, hearing my words.

If it's against Boddunan rules, admin can ban us without any notice. :evil:
That's why I told her to do so

Meera sandhu

Actually I doubted if we can post such threads here, while I saw that one...that's why I didn't answer.
Some days before, seeing a thread similar to this one, I asked Usha do edit that thread.....just a few days after Asid was banned. Usha did so, hearing my words.

Nice and right decision taken if so.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I am eternally indebted to you Sandhya :huh: cant imagine what would happen without you... :ohmy: :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is taking about other site is against boddunan rule? :huh: :huh:

Vinu
Few hours back i started a thread "Any one knows about Hubpage?" but now i am not able to find it here. :blink:

Can anybody tell where it disappeared? :blink:

Deleted by a moderatore? :blink: if so then may i know the reason?

:blink:

I think that discussing of other online site is not allow or Another thread is present just like this.So this thread is no more use.....And Moderators delete this thread............
Is taking about other site is against boddunan rule? :huh: :huh:

About such online forums and article writing sites.......

Never do that. :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

I am eternally indebted to you Sandhya :huh: cant imagine what would happen without you... :ohmy: :dry:

Never mind every one however learned about rules and all can make mistakes. Remember lamby and MysD? ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't want to see any valuable member here punished....if he/she has done some mistake unintentionally. :) :) :)

Actually, admin can even ban us without any notice since this matter is repeated by admin many times before.

About article writing sites and forums........

If we have doubt, we can ask him or any moderators before posting such threads. If so, we will be tension free. Isn't it? :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.