The topic is locked.
I don't think it matter but many people think that it matters as the frequency of the mind of the people don't match with each other if there is a major age difference.What do you say? :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes age matter in friendship as slight difference is acceptable but afar this it cannot be Acceptable............
Age matters. The way of thinking and other habits and needs of the aged differ. But this is when the age difference is very big. But there are exceptions. When an old is younger in views and temperament and a young one is more mature, both may be friendly.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Age matters. The way of thinking and other habits and needs of the aged differ. But this is when the age difference is very big. But there are exceptions. When an old is younger in views and temperament and a young one is more mature, both may be friendly.

Age does not really matter. There can be friendship between two individuals with very different way of thinking. It all depends on how well you get along with each other and share and respect each others ideas and feelings!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But i don't think age matters in friendship.
Many friends here are more than 10 years older and younger than me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What about Ceemji? I do respect him.
Yet, He is such a lovely friend here. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Many friends here are more than 10 years older and younger than me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Friendship in net and particularly Boddunan differs from physical friendship. Here you do not interact physically but only share views. You are not going to park or mall or eating ice cream with any one. Somebody may be lovely friend in the forum but you cannot say what he is in real life.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

May be online and offline friendship is different. I think if you have an offline friend lot more older or younger you may not be comfortable with him/her. :blink:

It does not matter because it is online it matter when they spent time with each other.In that cases age difference might give bad impact your mind..........
no age is not a factor and friendship may be between any to same minded person.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Friendship in net and particularly Boddunan differs from physical friendship. Here you do not interact physically but only share views. You are not going to park or mall or eating ice cream with any one. Somebody may be lovely friend in the forum but you cannot say what he is in real life.

Actually, I make friendship with any person whom I like character....it may be a kid also. :) :)
Also, for knowing a person, it's not necessary that we should directly see him.

Also, i don't think....as age grows, we will also change our character

Meera sandhu

May be online and offline friendship is different. I think if you have an offline friend lot more older or younger you may not be comfortable with him/her. :blink:

Sure, I will feel comfort with.
Actually, I have many uncles and aunts with whom, I share a friendly relation than just uncle-aunty relations.

Actually I respect a person with good thoughts even if he is much younger than me.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.