Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Their manner of speaking will become different, their behavior, their friends and their manner of studying every thing changes. They always live in their dream land.

I think, you have seen a lot of friends around you who got stuck in love :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
yes sandhya. My friends, classmates and colleagues

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes sandhya. My friends, classmates and colleagues

And what about you?? ;) :P

Meera sandhu
Their manner of speaking will become different, their behavior, their friends and their manner of studying every thing changes. They always live in their dream land.

I never noticed it actually.I will try to notice it more now. :)
Sarala....you didn't answer yet.
When I ask people about their love experiences, they will tell only about their friends. i don't know why

Meera sandhu
Dear Sandhya, I never been in love anytime in my life. As love causes many distress in life and disturbances also. I always want my parents to be happy due my deeds. So I never kept any idea to love someone. I only feel to love the person which my parents choose for me so that i will be happy and they also will be happy.

Dear Sandhya, I never been in love anytime in my life. As love causes many distress in life and disturbances also. I always want my parents to be happy due my deeds. So I never kept any idea to love someone. I only feel to love the person which my parents choose for me so that i will be happy and they also will be happy.

Should I believe you? ;)

Also, love is not at all pre-decided :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Yes you are right and no need to disturb own unnecessary.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Bruce Lee wrote:
Not only in dreams but also in real. They feel that they are sailing in air.

Quoting from your experience?

"Khayaalom mein......" Mehboob song

I am not expressing my dreams this is true.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, Sandhya. From childhood I believe mostly in friendship not love. But I respect true love as I have seen many people and helped many people.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.