My cousin sister is married to a person who works in a Gulf country. He can't afford his family there. So, chechi(sister) is living here with 2 kids and he comes once in 2 years or so for vacation. She once told me....."I feel, it's good we two are living separately. Actually, we don't have any time to quarrel. Through phone also, since telephone bill is high, we use it less for quarreling. Also vacation time is also so short that our separate living has only increased our bond through years."

Is she right? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Does it mean being together gives more reasons to quarrel than understanding each other? :S :S :S :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
While living together for long period, there may be many causes for quarrel. so brief spells of separation are necessary to kindle love and appreciate each other. You understand some one's importance more in absence.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yet, am saying about the couple who have never stayed together more than 2-3 months in the past 15 years

Meera sandhu
I feel 2~3 months in 15 years is too less. :evil:

Though its true that when we live together there are more chances that we quarrel with each other but that's also true specially in wife & husband relationship they might not have understood each other much in those 15 years. :blink:

There are some responsibilities also in married life,one can't stay away for so longer time. :blink:

Though its true that when we live together there are more chances that we quarrel with each other but that's also true specially in wife & husband relationship they might not have understood each other much in those 15 years. :blink:

There are some responsibilities also in married life,one can't stay away for so longer time. :blink:

Am saying 2-3 months in 2 or 3 years.....

Actually, it's very hurting to see couples like this.
Yet, she is saying, she is happy with it

Meera sandhu

She may be lying or she may be habitual of living alone now. :blink:

I know my wife she starts crying when i have to leave my house for more than 2~3 days for some official tour or anything else. :laugh:

She may be lying or she may be habitual of living alone now. :blink:

I know my wife she starts crying when i have to leave my house for more than 2~3 days for some official tour or anything else. :laugh:

What is this 'anything else'?????

Meera sandhu
If we live together for longer time, obviously there are chances of having more fights.. but these fights are also the signs of love which we have for each other.. after fight we feel more love towards spouse...
But case of your cousin sister is really extreme. It is in reverse order actually, the time we should spend together is actually the time of separation... not good for healthy relationship.. During the need one is not available for other ... irony of present era!! :ohmy:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
People say that if living separately secures a lot of love between the couple. but i never believe this. Everything goes under understanding i mean mutual understanding.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i don't think so that staying together gives opportunity to quarrel.it depends upon the nature of person.if we understand each other then quarrel will not arise between each other .if one people starts quarrel the other must keep silent.after sometime time we will find that the person who started quarrel had stopped.solove is necessary to avoid quarrel.

Sharmistha Banerjee
It can be seen in both ways. isn't it????

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.