Till now, I think, Aradhana is the best musical film which has not only given 3 super stars to Bollywood ( Rajesh Khanna, Kishore Kumar and R.D.Burman who completed his father's work) but also developed a music mania and great reforms in musical world of Bollywood, till unbroken. Each and every song of it was so special. It saw the sudden decline of great singer Mohd.Rafi too. It bought a new era of superstars to Indian films. Also, its songs were played continuous in Binaca Geetmala for weeks, a record still unbroken.

I think, after that, Ashique was one such movie, which marked a new beginning to new era of music in the industry.

Can you name such few films???? :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think Ashique is one of them. :blink:

Then there is "Khamoshi" starring Salman And Manisha. :)

"Raj" staring Dino and Bipasha.

:)
Raaz was good, yet it was not a trend setter.

I think DDLJ, Hum aapke hain kaun can be named so, even if they can't reach Aradhana or Ashique.

I think Music of Bappi Lahari in Disco dancer marked the beginning of such waste songs in Hindi

Meera sandhu

I think DDLJ, Hum aapke hain kaun can be named so, even if they can't reach Aradhana or Ashique.

I think Music of Bappi Lahari in Disco dancer marked the beginning of such waste songs in Hindi

Even the songs of "Kabhi Kabhi","Silsila" are worth to listen. :)

But trend setters are only a few.
I think, emotional athyachar songs of Dev D was a trend setter :woohoo: :woohoo:
It even got National award for best music :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I think, emotional athyachar songs of Dev D was a trend setter :woohoo: :woohoo:

Even this song has got national award then too i don't like this song. :evil:

Even this song has got national award then too i don't like this song. :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
One movie 'jhanak jhanak Payal baje' was music theme base film. Another was 'baiju Bawra' that was all about rivalry between Tansen, court singer and the other, Baijnath or Baijy Bawra. One was 'Geet Gaya Patharon ne. These are very old and I saw some of these in my early childhood.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Musical movies.. Is it mean which having popular songs, or which is related to music?!

Sur is the movie which is related to music, acting and songs by Lucky ali.. I liked its songs too.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
One movie 'jhanak jhanak Payal baje' was music theme base film. Another was 'baiju Bawra' that was all about rivalry between Tansen, court singer and the other, Baijnath or Baijy Bawra. One was 'Geet Gaya Patharon ne. These are very old and I saw some of these in my early childhood.

Yes, Baiju Bawra was one such film which contributed a lot to Rafi's career. Meena Kumari was just 15 while doing this film.
Geet Gaya Patharom ne was debute of Jeetendra ...I think in 1960....
Tere Khayalom mein.....sung by Ashaji is really an amazing song beautifully picturised

Meera sandhu
There are plenty... we can say which one is best...
Abhiman, Kabhi Kabhi, Anand... list is endless......
:) :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.