I was studying in second standard and I was one among the best students of our class that time. This incident is about my maths teacher. During 2nd monthly test, when my parents checked my maths test paper book, found my marks very low. The problem was that, my writings written in pencil were not clear and so, teacher couldn't read it. My aunt wrote a letter and asked me to give it to her. She checked my test paper book and I got 24 out of 25. It occurred one more time... I think, monthly test after Onam quarter exams. But this time, things totally changed. Still now, I remember I got first rank for Onam exams for which my father gifted me a watch as promised, which I used till PDC.
Teacher told some words angrily....I can't remember...Actually, I couldn't understand at that age. After sometime, in the class room, my class teacher told me, "Your Mathematics teacher has asked Principle for his stick to punish you". I was thinking that it's a mistake to ask teacher to correct my test paper book. I was shivering in fear.
I still remember it was the last hour of our class, after 3 pm. As soon as she entered the class, she asked one boy of the class to take Principal's stick from the office. How many beatings I got in the thigh...still now I can't remember. Till now, I remember how much I requested her not to beat me. She continued it till the stick was broken and I didn't know the reason why I was punished. She just repeatedly asked, will you do it again???? Actually, I felt ashamed of being beat in front of the whole class than its real pain. She punished me thinking, I corrected the answers at home to gain more marks.
Yet, when I reached home, I just told, she didn't give me marks and hid the whole matter. Later at Christmas quarter exam, when my mother came to school to drop me, this teacher scolded my mother also a lot for teaching me wrong things. Then only, my parents were able to know about the punishment.
I often doubt, if that teacher cursed me in anger. I was never able to get first rank whole through my studies, except once later.
More hurting is that, till now, she may be believing I have committed a mistake. :( :(
Whenever my friends say, If that matter is told by Sandhya, it's 100% believable, I remember this incident.

Do you have such experiences in life?????

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Once I took my dad's mobile, to set a saibaba wallpaper in his mobile. The next day he found that 200rs balance was got cut from his balance. Then he asked me and scolded. I didnt understood what happen. I asked him, then he told 200rs were cut from his balance me after touching his mobile.Still i didnt understood, that what is the relation between me touching his mobile and setting wallpaper and the balance loss.I directly asked him, what he is thinking of.He said I used his balance by connecting internet. This really hurted me. Actually i have internet connection so why i will use balance. Then he went to network office about this. they said that they cutted the balance for the subscription service. My dad scolded them without intimating how can they cut the balance as my dad didnt kept any service request. and then they recharged balance again. After coming home he told us the reason.

This is the one of the incident which took placewith me. without my mistake i got punished by hurt

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Most of the time i am getting punishment for mistakes which was done by my juniors. I can't able to tell to my managers that i am not responsible for the mistake which done by my juniors. :( :( :)

Vinu
Actually misunderstanding can make your elders punish you. In my childhood, I was also punished but once or twice it happened that I was wrongly accussed. However such incidents I no longer remember. It is better to forget them. It disturbs mind. Be happy and have fun always.
No such not happened to me anytime. But in childhood I got punished for several mistakes.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Once my mom brought 4 Ice creams. I and dad had 2 ice creams. Dad mom went out. Then I told my brother to have one of the icecream. But my brother ate remaining 2 ice creams. After my mom came from outside, she found no ice cream in freeze. Then she asked my brother. My brother that sister has eaten second ice creams. I kept quite to see my mom's reaction. My mom started scolding me, as i eating 2 ice creams in one day as it is not much good for health. She didnt feel that i eaten her ice cream and she worried that my health will spoil so she started scolding me. but my brother didn't tell the truth. After my brother went out. I told the truth that that ice cream is eaten my brother only.

Once my mom brought 4 Ice creams. I and dad had 2 ice creams. Dad mom went out. Then I told my brother to have one of the icecream. But my brother ate remaining 2 ice creams. After my mom came from outside, she found no ice cream in freeze. Then she asked my brother. My brother that sister has eaten second ice creams. I kept quite to see my mom's reaction. My mom started scolding me, as i eating 2 ice creams in one day as it is not much good for health. She didnt feel that i eaten her ice cream and she worried that my health will spoil so she started scolding me. but my brother didn't tell the truth. After my brother went out. I told the truth that that ice cream is eaten my brother only.

I think this happened in you childhood.At my home also my son commits any and says in the name of his sister.

yes, it happened when am doing my intermediate.

yes, it happened when am doing my intermediate.

Now I think both of you lough remembering those silly events.

We have no such chance. He is so far from the location i stay. when he come to home he have no time to spend in home.

Punishment during childhood in school or home is more out of anger or frustration among parents and teachers rather than actual guilt. This attitude may remain even when you are adult. When couples quarrel, the child may get thrashing even without fault.

Also there is group punishment in schools. If a few boys in class are shouting, the whole class may be caned. This happened to me several times. Some times beaten only on suspicion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.