Everyone will have some favourite singers and it's everyone's dream to meet them once. If you get an oppurtunity to meet that special person and sing a song for him/her, which song will you select??? Also, tell me, who is that favourite singer of yours? :cheer: :cheer: You can also include those singers who are not alive ......also gazal and classical singers too, not only playback singers. :) :) :)

Yesterday, when I saw Indian Idol, I saw its contestants going to Lataji's home and singing songs for her. I got inspired from it. That's why I started this thread. It's true.....it's my dream also to meet Lataji at least once in my life time and fall in her feet.

Now, if she comes in front of me, I may sing "Tumhe dekthi hoon...tho lagtha hai jaise...ke jaise yugom se tumhe jaanthi hoon". Later I may chance my choice :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGPttUlg2Do

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are many singers...

I love to meet Kishor Kumar and request him to sing song ...

CHOOKAR MERE MAN KO KIYA TUNE KYA ISHAARAA....
cartoon_cow_female_stare_md_wht_2012-07-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

No...am asking you to sing

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8293]}
buffaloanicartoon.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

How will you hear?
My all time favorite is Kishore-rajesh khanna combination.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

I can sing only in front of buffalo , because only she has ability to recognize my singing skills and appreciate me through her swinging tail... :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8297]}

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
My favourite singer is Kishore Kumar who is not with us any more.I love to listen all his songs.and my second preference is Lata Mangeshkar,Asha Bhonsle and Sonu Nigam,and its my earnest wish to meet them once and just to sing two lines of their songs in front of each of them.Though i am not a singer.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I will sing a song for Shreya Ghoshal..."Chalo tumko lekar chale". :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can sing only in front of buffalo , because only she has ability to recognize my singing skills and appreciate me through her swinging tail... :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hahahaha then you should sing infront of a hospital too.As then you will need to take to there.

My favourite singer is Kishore Kumar who is not with us any more.I love to listen all his songs.and my second preference is Lata Mangeshkar,Asha Bhonsle and Sonu Nigam,and its my earnest wish to meet them once and just to sing two lines of their songs in front of each of them.Though i am not a singer.

May god fulfill your every wish.

I will sing a song for Shreya Ghoshal..."Chalo tumko lekar chale". :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

In which film she sang this?

It's really bad. You should never have called your wife 'a buffalo' openly in forum :( :(
Buffalo.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.