How many people here have pets at their homes or like to have? :blink:

We had a dog as a pet long time back which was very dear to all of us but when it died we all were very upset for it and thought not to keep any pet from then onwards. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have no pets in our house as we cannot serve pets at all. But we have all animal soft toys in my house

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We have no pets in our house as we cannot serve pets at all. But we have all animal soft toys in my house

Why can't you serve pets? They don't ask much to eat?. :woohoo:
Sanjeev, If am not wrong, you have started this discussion months before. Can you bring that thread forward????

Meera sandhu
Sanjeev, If am not wrong, you have started this discussion months before. Can you bring that thread forward????

I don't remember but if it is then please request to lock this thread. :)

I don't remember but if it is then please request to lock this thread. :)

Yes, you have started it...but months before :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ok...let us discuss this one now. If someone pulls that one up, we shall lock this one. :P :P

Now, i save my thread links. It's easy for us to locate later. Why can't you do that?

Meera sandhu
sanjeev serving a pets is very difficult thing and keeping it in home is more difficult. We need to take it for a walk, we need to make it bath,we need to vaccine it and many more things we have to do for it. But we dont have much time for all these

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I love pets., I have a dog, cat, pigeon and a parrot in my house. I love playing with them when i'm home. :) :cheer:

Vinu
sanjeev serving a pets is very difficult thing and keeping it in home is more difficult. We need to take it for a walk, we need to make it bath,we need to vaccine it and many more things we have to do for it. But we dont have much time for all these

Exactly its not easy to keep pets.I have seen many people they keep pets as hobby but don't take care of them. :blink:
Pets are just like one of our family members.They are one of the loveliest friend we had.But when they die it feels that we lost our member and felt very sad for them.My family keeps birds as a pet.Once we had a parrot which talks a lot.But when it died we were sad.For many days we had a night dream of that bird.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I don't have any pets in my house. :) :) ..

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.