Share your childhood sweet memories here

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, i have a lot. let me share you all, how i used to eat my food when i was small.
There is one topic started here, that do parents love children or grandchildren?
here is an answer.
When i was small, i don't used to eat vegetables. So, my DADA(Grandfather) used to feed me Paratha and sugar by scuffing these two things together and before i used to live in a Railway colony, so we both used to roam here there. There was a temple near our house, so i used to run there and he used to feed me in temple.
I still remember. Those were some good days.

Want to make each day Accountable

Even i too have alot of memories. I will share one. I, my sis, my brother 2 used to make a house at the terrus by using sticks supported as roof between 3 walls and we did pooja, for prasad we stollen sugar from one of our aunt. and we play very well at that time I never forget it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have many memories of my childhood.when i was a childd i used to do lot of fun with my elders.One such memory is that one day my brother was bathing and i locked the door of the bathroom.Then I used to dress up myself in white saree and switch off all the lights of the house and made every one fear as a ghost.Those moments are really interesting.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I have also many.
Once I did not make ready in sanskrit and teacher asked me to read and I read by seeing note book and praised by him. Then he gave me a pen as a gift. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It's an already discussed one. Yet we shall start again with new memories.....
@Ramji
Can you teach me Sanskrit?
I studied in school years back, a little.

Meera sandhu
When am in 7th class, at that time quater exam are going on, on that day it is hindi exam, hindi teacher is my favorite teacher and i am her favorite student. so she gave question paper to hold while i came to school. After going to class many of my classmates ask me to see the papers and tell then the question so that they can prepare a bit. but i said i cannot give and it is not good thing. then one of my classmate said what you thinking of your self? are you the grand daughter of Gandhiji. This really made me laugh and i felt people are comparing me with Gandji's grand daughter. I felt so proud. that boy may criticized me but he compared me with such a person so i felt so happy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In childhood days I used to take the bags of my friends. They were walking simply and I took the bags of them.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It's an already discussed one. Yet we shall start again with new memories.....
@Ramji
Can you teach me Sanskrit?
I studied in school years back, a little.

I too studied Sanskrit in my school days till class 9th and always managed to score a 90 plus out of 100. Because I always mugged up the subject so well. ;)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.