Celebrities own a special status and position in our hearts. Even if we know nothing about their personal lives, their departure really hurt us a lot. May be filmy, sport star, politicians......
Some persons when leave us ...we feel, they are some one very close to us. Isn't it?
Rajesh Khanna......am a true fan of him. Past 1 week, I was missing something.
Years before when Rajiv Gandhi died, I was a child. Yet it hurt me a lot because he was a popular leader.
Some celebrities who complete my list are Divya Bharathi, Rajender Kumar, Shammi Kapoor and most recently, Tharuni Sachdev.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8350]}

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes they are being closed to us due to their good works.We feel sorry for them.

This is a nice thread ,but yet unanswered ,so I am pulling this and please share yours view.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Yet you didn't name that star's name whose farewell hurt you a lot

Meera sandhu
Still now Uttam Kumar and Kishoreda.Yesterday was the 34th death anniversary of Uttam kumar.West Bengal Govt arranged many programs in memory of him.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Still now Uttam Kumar and Kishoreda.Yesterday was the 34th death anniversary of Uttam kumar.West Bengal Govt arranged many programs in memory of him.

When Kishorda passed away, i was studying in 3rd standard.
So, a small kid to know about a great man, at that age.

Later only, I began to hear Hindi songs more. Actually, I start loving his songs, after he went away. Before that, I was a great fan of Shammi's songs sung by Mohd.Rafi.
Now, I really feel sad for both.

Meera sandhu
One of the best music directors of Malayalam, Raveendran....he was only 48 and at the peak of his career when death took him away, 5 years before.
Like R.D.Burman with 1942 A love story magic, Raveendram created magic with Vadakkumnathan (2006), his masterpiece, just a few months before his death. That void is still remaining unfilled.
He is my most favourite Malayalam Music director.

Meera sandhu
This is very true. When we loose someone whom we admire and respect a lot, it makes us sad. I also feel sad for them. They were jewels of India.
This is very true. When we loose someone whom we admire and respect a lot, it makes us sad. I also feel sad for them. They were jewels of India.

Then name some Indian jewels yaar, whose memories you cherish still now.

Meera sandhu
If I specify some celebrities from Malayalam, They are Raveendran (Music Director) and Gireesh Puthenchery (lyricist). Both are jewels in the crown of Malayalam film songs and no doubt, these two are my most favourites in those two respective categories. They have given many super hits with Chitra and Yesudas.
Raveendran passed away in 2006. Till now, no music director is able to take his place. Same is the case of Gireesh who passed away in 2010.
It's very sad because both of them passed away at the age of 49-50.
We really lost a lot!!!! Only a music lover knows it.
We lost melody from Malayalam forever with the setting of Raveendran, also a big collection of songs unborn......unwritten with Gireesh's hands

Meera sandhu
The farewell of Rajesh Khanna ,Shammi Kapoor and now A.K Hangal really hurts us.We lost our very talented actor.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Even I was upset when Divya Bharti died at such a young age she would have reigned the film industry otherwise. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.