Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have won a few prizes here and there but honestly cannot remember any of them now..I wish I could win something big now like a lottery :cheer: , that would be quite something !

You must purchase lottery ticket first, which they have banned now. So you may not be that lucky. Maybe you win some thing else soon. :)

There are online lotteries right ? may be I should try one of those since they pay in dollars , even better :P

I suggest you try racecourse in Bangalore, you might hit the jackpot. 5% for the tip. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I had one one silver medal in my 6 th class in cricket as we lost match and we are the runner ups.

And in my 9 th class I became the winner in running.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I got some prizes in school but after that nothing...Boddunan gave me opportunity to win some.. :)
I have won a few prizes here and there but honestly cannot remember any of them now..I wish I could win something big now like a lottery :cheer: , that would be quite something !

You must purchase lottery ticket first, which they have banned now. So you may not be that lucky. Maybe you win some thing else soon. :)

There are online lotteries right ? may be I should try one of those since they pay in dollars , even better :P

If you are interested in Rummy, there is one site..I think you needn't have to invest there...
When i was a child i won a prize for best student of school.In my school there was a three exam in a year and i score 97 , 98, 96.20 percentage in that years....
I was Racing Champion of my school for few years. I have also won good prizes in Frog race.

Want to make each day Accountable

I was Racing Champion of my school for few years. I have also won good prizes in Frog race.

Frog race is really amazing i never heard about this............... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
What type of racing is this...............
In school life I won many prizes in sports.I took participate in school sports and I have won many prizes in fact I won the best school champion trophy in sports.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Frog race is really amazing i never heard about this............... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
What type of racing is this...............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Jumping like a frog...
It's a very common competition for primary and nursery students

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.