The topic is locked.
Now a days forums have become bore, there are no much interesting threads. as most of the threads have become dry and same responses are been repeated. I wish everyone to create nice and interesting forums as it will be benefited to us to work more and to site to develop more traffic

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No it is interesting but lack of members make its boring many seniors members are not here............To make interesting all come at once.........
But, i dont feel so. :unsure:
i can see our forum is busy with members from morning to mid-night. Still many threads are there which needs so many discussions. :)

Vinu
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Everybodies should start some new interesting thread then it will be more interesting.
Gulshanji,Sandhya and sarale generally start some.
I am trying to do some.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Now a days forums have become bore, there are no much interesting threads. as most of the threads have become dry and same responses are been repeated. I wish everyone to create nice and interesting forums as it will be benefited to us to work more and to site to develop more trafic

Why are you saying so Sarala.....?
I didn't expect it from you.....
How many threads have I started most recently taking much efforts and getting a lot of responses too

Meera sandhu
Everybodies should start some new interesting thread then it will be more interesting.
Gulshanji,Sandhya and sarale generally start some.
I am trying to do some.

Then what about the threads started my me and Ushaji most recently.
If people are not interested, why are those new threads getting more responses?
Should I give those links getting more responses?

Ceemji is absent nowadays...yet am trying my best to keep it active. Yet, if such responses we are getting, why should I start new ones????

Those who find it less interesting can find new topics....after all it's not an assigned job to me, Gulshanji, Usha or a few members here :angry:

Meera sandhu
But, i dont feel so. :unsure:
i can see our forum is busy with members from morning to mid-night. Still many threads are there which needs so many discussions. :)

I also think so....
Only Ceemji's absence is noticed......

Meera sandhu
Some may get boring but I always enjoy the forum section.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It's 10-11 days since I have rejoined and working in forums
In general discussion catagory itself, I have started 21 new topics within 10 days.
5 topics in daily dose, and about 10 threads, in all other categories combined.
So 36 new topics most recently started within 10 days.
I think, I have done my maximum.
It's very sad for me to know that Sarala can't find even a few interesting threads in these 36 topics, though more than 20 of them have got 50-100 responses.

Same is the case of Ushaji's threads.

Meera sandhu
Now a days forums have become bore, there are no much interesting threads. as most of the threads have become dry and same responses are been repeated. I wish everyone to create nice and interesting forums as it will be benefited to us to work more and to site to develop more trafic

You should take matters into hand sarala and create some interesting threads of your choice,may be the forums will be more interesting then :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even i also agree with Sarala as i too don't find some interesting threads here that's why i am not able to be more active on the forums.I know few people are trying their best efforts to make it interesting but few people cannot do it some more people should try to start some ineteresting threads before many of the people go out of this site. :blink:
Thank you said by: sarala
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.