The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just check leaderboard of last two weeks Sanjeev.....you can see the difference. Also see the revenue sharing page. I think, you have not viewed that page most recently.

Meera sandhu
Just check leaderboard of last two weeks Sanjeev.....you can see the difference. Also see the revenue sharing page. I think, you have not viewed that page most recently.

I know you are on the top at both place but what does it prove?. :blink:

Just see the points of other people too...
Am sure, it has almost doubled or tripled than those days when I was inactive here.

Meera sandhu

Am sure, it has almost doubled or tripled than those days when I was inactive here.

I don't know but i know about me i have aways earned more points than what i have earned in this month. :blink:

I don't know but i know about me i have aways earned more points than what i have earned in this month. :blink:

You are not working...it doesn't mean all people are not working. Am I not right Sanjeev??? :) :)

Meera sandhu
I think due to more participation also it may get bored. I think this is the opinion of her.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

From last Monday, till today......10 days....I have started 39 threads here. It's really hurting to know, even a few, at least 1-2 are not interesting. I have tried my level best leaving many important assignments. I am blaming myself for my faults. Hoping I won't commit such mistakes again. Thank you .

Meera sandhu
Sandhya she is not saying about you as she is saying some other. She can answer us about this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Forum is really become boring i think thread must have some line and it should be stop on that line.Some forum have more than 200 reply.many of them are senseless.It must be check.........
Everybodies should start some new interesting thread then it will be more interesting.
Gulshanji,Sandhya and sarale generally start some.
I am trying to do some.

Then what about the threads started my me and Ushaji most recently.
If people are not interested, why are those new threads getting more responses?
Should I give those links getting more responses?

Ceemji is absent nowadays...yet am trying my best to keep it active. Yet, if such responses we are getting, why should I start new ones????

Those who find it less interesting can find new topics....after all it's not an assigned job to me, Gulshanji, Usha or a few members here :angry:

I agree that this is not responsibility of a few individuals only. all members need contribute to their best. There is also possibility of some posts being superfluous or repetitive. My suggestion is that there should be a ceiling of fifty posts for a thread. No member may give more than three posts and these should also not be repetitive. If he still feels that he missed some important point, he may add by inserting in some existing post by suitably editing.

Alternatively, there should be a time limit on a thread after which this must be locked. One week for a thread would suffice. The best response in a thread should get ten points instead of usual five.

I also request for correcting the word 'Forms' to 'Forum'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.