The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now a days I felt bored and was away from the site. Now I can see some interesting topics here to discuss.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Now a days I felt bored and was away from the site. Now I can see some interesting topics here to discuss.

When you feel bored, please, do not go away. Create some interesting topics yourself.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sasikanth wrote:

When you feel bored, please, do not go away. Create some interesting topics yourself

I am not going away Gulshan ji I am just watching the forum what going on.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When you feel bored, please, do not go away. Create some interesting topics yourself.

yes sir... I 100% agree with you.
I think, no one should complain that forums are boring.....as it's the responsibility of the thread starter also to start nice topics. If they can't why should they complaint about others??? :angry:
All members are contributing what they can do. So, it's not good to blame others for not starting good topics. Those who have complaints can start nice topics. After all, it's not at all easy to start threads :evil: :evil:

If moderators find that this thread is unnecessary, kindly lock this one please. :)

Meera sandhu

I think, no one should complain that forums are boring.....as it's the responsibility of the thread starter also to start nice topics. If they can't why should they complaint about others??? :angry:
All members are contributing what they can do. So, it's not good to blame others for not starting good topics. Those who have complaints can start nice topics. After all, it's not at all easy to start threads :evil: :evil:

If moderators find that this thread is unnecessary, kindly lock this one please. :)

If members do not repeat content of previous posts and there is nothing more to say, there are automatically no more posts and the thread gets virtually locked. So, there is no need to lock formally.

If members do not repeat content of previous posts and there is nothing more to say, there are automatically no more posts and the thread gets virtually locked. So, there is no need to lock formally.

Sir, am saying about this thread only. I think, this thread is a useless one :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

This happens to me also and the best thing I used to do at that time is to break of few days and then come back again on the sites I know then I will have lots of interesting threads to respond when I come back. :)

This happens to me also and the best thing I used to do at that time is to break of few days and then come back again on the sites I know then I will have lots of interesting threads to respond when I come back. :)

Yes, a temporary break can also bring a lot of refreshments.

Am repeating........is this topic needed to be discussed?
Not only we people, many guests are also viewing our forum. This thread can make a negative impression on them. After all, our forums are not that much boring to be discussed as a topic. More surprising, this thread is started by a moderator :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: . It's my personal opinion.

Moderators, kindly lock this thread please :) :)

Meera sandhu

Yes, a temporary break can also bring a lot of refreshments.

Am repeating........is this topic needed to be discussed?
Not only we people, many guests are also viewing our forum. This thread can make a negative impression on them. After all, our forums are not that much boring to be discussed as a topic. More surprising, this thread is started by a moderator :blink: :blink: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: . It's my personal opinion.

Moderators, kindly lock this thread please :) :)

Please report to moderator by using the icon 'report to moderator'. I am not a moderator on this site. so, I can do nothing in the matter.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.