The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everybodies should start some new interesting thread then it will be more interesting.
Gulshanji,Sandhya and sarale generally start some.
I am trying to do some.

Then what about the threads started my me and Ushaji most recently.
If people are not interested, why are those new threads getting more responses?
Should I give those links getting more responses?

Ceemji is absent nowadays...yet am trying my best to keep it active. Yet, if such responses we are getting, why should I start new ones????

Those who find it less interesting can find new topics....after all it's not an assigned job to me, Gulshanji, Usha or a few members here :angry:

I agree that this is not responsibility of a few individuals only. all members need contribute to their best. There is also possibility of some posts being superfluous or repetitive. My suggestion is that there should be a ceiling of fifty posts for a thread. No member may give more than three posts and these should also not be repetitive. If he still feels that he missed some important point, he may add by inserting in some existing post by suitably editing.

Yes by restricting the numbers of post on a particular forum is stop Spamming and also force other member to open a New thread...........
Everybodies should start some new interesting thread then it will be more interesting.
Gulshanji,Sandhya and sarale generally start some.
I am trying to do some.

Then what about the threads started my me and Ushaji most recently.
If people are not interested, why are those new threads getting more responses?
Should I give those links getting more responses?

Ceemji is absent nowadays...yet am trying my best to keep it active. Yet, if such responses we are getting, why should I start new ones????

Those who find it less interesting can find new topics....after all it's not an assigned job to me, Gulshanji, Usha or a few members here :angry:

I agree that this is not responsibility of a few individuals only. all members need contribute to their best. There is also possibility of some posts being superfluous or repetitive. My suggestion is that there should be a ceiling of fifty posts for a thread. No member may give more than three posts and these should also not be repetitive. If he still feels that he missed some important point, he may add by inserting in some existing post by suitably editing.

Alternatively, there should be a time limit on a thread after which this must be locked. One week for a thread would suffice. The best response in a thread should get ten points instead of usual five.

Yes sir this is a nice suggestion to create some new daily.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Alternatively, there should be a time limit on a thread after which this must be locked. One week for a thread would suffice. The best response in a thread should get ten points instead of usual five.

This is nice idea but who will check the best response. We are having less moderators when compared with other sites. Moderators must be increased.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is nice idea but who will check the best response. We are having less moderators when compared with other sites. Moderators must be increased.

Let members vote on best post. No member may vote for his own post.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

For I had best idea the person who posted post could not give vote.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

u
Just check leaderboard of last two weeks Sanjeev.....you can see the difference. Also see the revenue sharing page. I think, you have not viewed that page most recently.

I know you are on the top at both place but what does it prove?. :blink:

Just see the points of other people too...
Am sure, it has almost doubled or tripled than those days when I was inactive here.

I don't know but i know about me i have aways earned more points than what i have earned in this month. :blink:

You are not working...it doesn't mean all people are not working. Am I not right Sanjeev??? :) :)

I agree i am not working much here but don't you think others are also not doing much work here as you might have noticed that from last 2 weeks you have been leading in points by big gap and no one is nearby you which have not seen 1 month back. :blink:

Moreover Sarala is not pointing you only she said it in general she knows that you are the one only who is running the forum section. :laugh:
Just check leaderboard of last two weeks Sanjeev.....you can see the difference. Also see the revenue sharing page. I think, you have not viewed that page most recently.

Am sure, it has almost doubled or tripled than those days when I was inactive here.

I don't know but i know about me i have aways earned more points than what i have earned in this month. :blink:

You are not working...it doesn't mean all people are not working. Am I not right Sanjeev??? :) :)

I agree i am not working much here but don't you think others are also not doing much work here as you might have noticed that from last 2 weeks you have been leading in points by big gap and no one is nearby you which have not seen 1 month back. :blink:

Moreover Sarala is not pointing you only she said it in general she knows that you are the one only who is running the forum section. :laugh:

Let us not all point fingers at each other about who is not doing and who is doing enough for the forums. As for Sarala, she is merely expressing what she really felt, it is not her fault or anyone else's that she is unable to find anything interesting to comment upon. So Sandhya, do not take this personally, she is not pointing at you or any one else but just expressing what she felt. As for me, I too am finding that most of the stuff being discussed is a mere repetition of what has already been discussed.

So instead of keeping up on that note, let us go back and try to find something more refreshing to talk about!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: sarala, Sandhya Rani
Sandhya she is not saying about you as she is saying some other. She can answer us about this.

Who? Who ? I am all ears to know who this She is :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Let us not all point fingers at each other about who is not doing and who is doing enough for the forums. As for Sarala, she is merely expressing what she really felt, it is not her fault or anyone else's that she is unable to find anything interesting to comment upon. So Sandhya, do not take this personally, she is not pointing at you or any one else but just expressing what she felt. As for me, I too am finding that most of the stuff being discussed is a mere repetition of what has already been discussed.

So instead of keeping up on that note, let us go back and try to find something more refreshing to talk about!

You know Kalyani, this thread has become really interesting ! :) The fact that only a certain members are supposed to remain at the top really takes the cake...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You know Kalyani, this thread has become really interesting ! :) The fact that only a certain members are supposed to remain at the top really takes the cake...

Hmmmm Yes.....and regards the certain members....a point to ponder upon!!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.