The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually I did not know this is related to forums. I thought she found a form to fill-up, that was too boring. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually I did not know this is related to forums. I thought she found a form to fill-up, that was too boring. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: actually if someone sees the heading it looks what you thought. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:unsure: :dry: :blink: :silly: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Initially I too thought the same since she had written Form instead of Forum :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is there a way we can edit the heading also? Mistakes can take place any time.

Heading is editable as like our responses i have done it many times. :)

Heading is editable as like our responses i have done it many times. :)

Oh yeah- you are the one who keep forums lively and interesting. :laugh: Keep on editing. ;)

I also felt the same I had not find the interesting topics here. So i was slow down now a days and lost interest.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: sarala
Everybodies should start some new interesting thread then it will be more interesting.
Gulshanji,Sandhya and sarale generally start some.
I am trying to do some.

Then what about the threads started my me and Ushaji most recently.
If people are not interested, why are those new threads getting more responses?
Should I give those links getting more responses?

Ceemji is absent nowadays...yet am trying my best to keep it active. Yet, if such responses we are getting, why should I start new ones????

Those who find it less interesting can find new topics....after all it's not an assigned job to me, Gulshanji, Usha or a few members here :angry:

I agree that this is not responsibility of a few individuals only. all members need contribute to their best. There is also possibility of some posts being superfluous or repetitive. My suggestion is that there should be a ceiling of fifty posts for a thread. No member may give more than three posts and these should also not be repetitive. If he still feels that he missed some important point, he may add by inserting in some existing post by suitably editing.

Alternatively, there should be a time limit on a thread after which this must be locked. One week for a thread would suffice. The best response in a thread should get ten points instead of usual five.

I also request for correcting the word 'Forms' to 'Forum'.

Though your suggestion of limiting the number of post for a thread to fifty is a good one, I find your other suggestion of limiting an individual person's post to three little impracticable. For example let us say that I have already posted three reply for a particular thread and after 20 other replies from other members I need to reply to the member who wrote the 20th/ last? In such circumstances it would not be practicable to edit our earlier reply. I mean, the flow of the discussion will not be maintained and will be confusing for others who are reading the thread. I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say....So, there should not be any restriction on the number of replies if the content is relevant and of desired quality
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Answering to lots and lots of forums will automatically make anybody feel boring. It is better to upload some funniest picture online here in forums. This will make posts interesting.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.