The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Is there a way we can edit the heading also? Mistakes can take place any time.

You may edit heading in your own post only. But this will not change in posts by others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Answering to lots and lots of forums will automatically make anybody feel boring. It is better to upload some funniest picture online here in forums. This will make posts interesting.

Devyani, there is already a thread for posting funny pictures and in all other threads too, users are allowed to post pictures, funny or otherwise, as they so wish to make their posts interesting enough! So this is not an issue.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

From last Monday, till today......10 days....I have started 39 threads here. It's really hurting to know, even a few, at least 1-2 are not interesting. I have tried my level best leaving many important assignments. I am blaming myself for my faults. Hoping I won't commit such mistakes again. Thank you .

I don't think so. You have given us threads to reply. We have something to answer and share with others. I like many of your posts. You are one of the best members who can keep threads alive with continuous posts and arguments. This is your '+' point.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
u
Everybodies should start some new interesting thread then it will be more interesting.
Gulshanji,Sandhya and sarale generally start some.
I am trying to do some.

Then what about the threads started my me and Ushaji most recently.
If people are not interested, why are those new threads getting more responses?
Should I give those links getting more responses?

Ceemji is absent nowadays...yet am trying my best to keep it active. Yet, if such responses we are getting, why should I start new ones????

Those who find it less interesting can find new topics....after all it's not an assigned job to me, Gulshanji, Usha or a few members here :angry:

I agree that this is not responsibility of a few individuals only. all members need contribute to their best. There is also possibility of some posts being superfluous or repetitive. My suggestion is that there should be a ceiling of fifty posts for a thread. No member may give more than three posts and these should also not be repetitive. If he still feels that he missed some important point, he may add by inserting in some existing post by suitably editing.

Alternatively, there should be a time limit on a thread after which this must be locked. One week for a thread would suffice. The best response in a thread should get ten points instead of usual five.

I also request for correcting the word 'Forms' to 'Forum'.

Though your suggestion of limiting the number of post for a thread to fifty is a good one, I find your other suggestion of limiting an individual person's post to three little impracticable. For example let us say that I have already posted three reply for a particular thread and after 20 other replies from other members I need to reply to the member who wrote the 20th/ last? In such circumstances it would not be practicable to edit our earlier reply. I mean, the flow of the discussion will not be maintained and will be confusing for others who are reading the thread. I hope you are understanding what I am trying to say....So, there should not be any restriction on the number of replies if the content is relevant and of desired quality

By restricting to three posts, I understand that the views of a member have been well represented in these. It is not necessary that a member must continue to indulge in argument and counter arguments, which is a never ending process. I feel that a member should grasp the contents and purpose of a thread and give his thoughts comprehensively in one post only. He should wait for others' views and if necessary reply them all in another post. Thus only two posts suffice. The third post is an extra one. So, there should be no need for more than three posts for a member in any thread.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Forum is really become boring i think thread must have some line and it should be stop on that line.Some forum have more than 200 reply.many of them are senseless.It must be check.........

Many people change the topic of discussion. They forget the topic and move onto the other one. People should stick onto the topic. This creates 200 or more such abnormal posts. I have also seen some people unnecessarily making quotes. That should be stopped. Now all of us are matured. We should work accordingly. Internet is used all over the world. Whole world is reading our posts.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Friends mark! This thread is boring still many of us has replied to this thread and argued for or against the topic. Boddunan is earning site. When you consider your hobby as work, it will become boring for you. Think vice versa. You will feel better.
Friends mark! This thread is boring still many of us has replied to this thread and argued for or against the topic. Boddunan is earning site. When you consider your hobby as work, it will become boring for you. Think vice versa. You will feel better.

I don't know why you are calling this particular thread boring but this is in fact bringing a bit of insight into how people think when they post replies on forums. So its interesting for me and useful to understand the makeup of a person's motive in replying to any threads!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sasikanth
Sandhya wrote:
Why are you saying so Sarala.....?
I didn't expect it from you.....
How many threads have I started most recently taking much efforts and getting a lot of responses too

Sandhya, a thread after 2 weeks, there will be no interesting discussion to do. Everything will be repetitive. This making the threads to become dry and boring.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Is there a way we can edit the heading also? Mistakes can take place any time.

You may edit heading in your own post only. But this will not change in posts by others.

I think we can edit every post going in to edit section but we are unable to change the topic in bold blue bar of every post although I am not sure. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Everybodies should start some new interesting thread then it will be more interesting.
Gulshanji,Sandhya and sarale generally start some.
Sandhya wrote:
I am trying to do some.
Then what about the threads started my me and Ushaji most recently.
If people are not interested, why are those new threads getting more responses?
Should I give those links getting more responses?

Ceemji is absent nowadays...yet am trying my best to keep it active. Yet, if such responses we are getting, why should I start new ones????

Those who find it less interesting can find new topics....after all it's not an assigned job to me, Gulshanji, Usha or a few members here

Sarala: sandhya madam am not pointing you. I didnt tell that you have done waste job. But the threads which are running are not at all interesting one. You may see the number of the responses but you need to see what kind of responses people are giving. Most of them are repetitive. And More over, why are you thinking that you are only responsible for the boring of threads and why you feel that you taking responsibility to initiate threads. Here, every member is a initiator and everyone have freedom to create threads i mean initiate threads. So i am not at all pointing you and don't think i am blaming you ok. For this everyone are responsible, not only you. I want every one to create at least 1 thread while they working in forums that to an interest thread of their great thought.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.