Who is your Role model in your life and why?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My father is my role model and i want to become just like him......He is a very sincere person............
Vethathiri maharishi is my role model. His thoughts inspiring me very much.. :) :) :) :) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
There are various things which I have learned from my father, but at the same time I didn't like few things about them.

Yes, my father is one of my role model in life.

Want to make each day Accountable

My role models are my parents......they taught me a lot.

I am inspired a lot from Lataji's songs too!!!

Meera sandhu
There are various things which I have learned from my father, but at the same time I didn't like few things about them.

We always take a good point and refuse a bad thing about your role mode as i do............ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
My mother is my role model.She is very hardworking woman and takes good care of me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My role models are Raja Ram Mohan Roy and Abraham Lincoln.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We always take a good point and refuse a bad thing about your role mode as i do............ :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I do the same.

Want to make each day Accountable

Vethathiri maharishi is my role model. His thoughts inspiring me very much.. :) :) :) :) :) :)

That's why you started a thread about him most recently.
I also, couldn't respond to him as i don't know about this great thinker, even if am a half-Tamilian.
Can you pour a few words about him?

Meera sandhu
My role model is my father who struggled in his life to made us stand on our feet. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.