Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My role model is my father who struggled in his life to made us stand on our feet. :)

Almost every one tries to be like his father or mom. since father looks more active in certain fields therefore he becomes the natural choice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

My role model is my father who struggled in his life to made us stand on our feet. :)

Almost every one tries to be like his father or mom. since father looks more active in certain fields therefore he becomes the natural choice.

Absoltely now at the age of 67 years he still does not hesitate to complete those works which we don't like to do. He is really a great person I have seen ever in my life.Even my wife says I should learn from him. :)

Absoltely now at the age of 67 years he still does not hesitate to complete those works which we don't like to do. He is really a great person I have seen ever in my life.Even my wife says I should learn from him. :)

Older generations were more efficient since they had nothing to waste time. now they have invented too many gadgets to keep busy with.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have many role models but I follow Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose and Swami Vivekananda.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My father is my role model because I have seen him fighting all the odds bravely and coming out with flying colors. He has always been my pillar of strength and I always look upto him when I need moral support. :)

Live in the present :)

Older generations were more efficient since they had nothing to waste time. now they have invented too many gadgets to keep busy with.

I remember when he was about to retire way back in 2005 he used to think how would he be able to stay at home for whole 24 hours but I really appreciate him he finds one or other ways to keep himself busy.Even these days too he always remain busy at home. :)
Yes parents give us more support in whole life. So they are also role model.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes parents give us more support in whole life. So they are also role model.

Parents are normally our role models as we see them from our childhood so closely. :)

But who is your role model ram? :)
My role model is in history. She is legend and myth. I like her character and want to be like her. She is Devyani, the queen of Delhi.
My role model is in history. She is legend and myth. I like her character and want to be like her. She is Devyani, the queen of Delhi.

I haven't read much about Devyani. Can you throw some light on her life. Would like to update my history knowledge. ;)

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.