There are many things which i want to do in my life like i want to see this world and go to different countries to experience the culture over there :blink: .I want to have a big bungalow at some prime location and many more desires which i know i won't be able to fulfill at least in this birth. :evil: I know it needs money but one thing for which i am satisfied with is that i have a home to live in and getting enough money with which i am raising my family which many of the people in the world struggling to do.I feel my self fortunate and thank God for giving me many things. :) What about you friends? :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes being human being I have lots and lots of wishes and wants. I want to achieve everything. I want to rule this world. We have freedom of thoughts and not freedom of action. We should work and live within our limitations.
There are many things which i want to do in my life like i want to see this world and go to different countries to experience the culture over there :blink: .I want to have a big bungalow at some prime location and many more desires which i know i won't be able to fulfill at least in this birth. :evil: I know it needs money but one thing for which i am satisfied with is that i have a home to live in and getting enough money with which i am raising my family which many of the people in the world struggling to do.I feel my self fortunate and thank God for giving me many things. :) What about you friends? :blink:

Just get rid of the notion of 'ownership' and 'passiveness'.Then you enjoy everything. why not visit palatial buildings like Taj Mahal and others and not bother about own building. I have a house to live in but even if I had none, I would not bother. If you can't go to other countries and see the culture of those people, just watch the tourists coming from other countries. Personally, i am at Agra. Here tourists from all over world come. Go near Taj Mahal or Agra Fort and witness people from all over world there. Also visit whatever yo desire on U Tube.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You really need to watch ' The secret' Documentary. That could change your thinking about your desire.

You can achieve everything in your life, you just need to believe.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think you must add a few more wishes in your list like you forgot to add a private airliner, a Yacht and a swimming pool. You also forgot roles royce cars with body guards and all the fancy work. I think you should give Mukesh Ambani a notice to leave every thing for you and get going.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think you must add a few more wishes in your list like you forgot to add a private airliner, a Yat and a swimming pool. You also forgot roles royce cars with body guards and all the fancy work. I think you should give Mukesh Ambani a notice to leave every thing for you and get going.

Don't worry i will ask God to give ne next birth in Ambani's family or some one richer than him. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think you must add a few more wishes in your list like you forgot to add a private airliner, a Yatch and a swimming pool. You also forgot roles royce cars with body guards and all the fancy work. I think you should give Mukesh Ambani a notice to leave every thing for you and get going.

Don't worry i will ask God to give ne next birth in Ambani's family or some one richer than him. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Why wait for next birth, you can do it in this birth itself, leave the job and do like Narain Moorthy did, he is one of the biggest guy today. You know he was an engineer like you. Now he appoints 50k engineers every year. Or remember JP Gour from your own city. JaiPrakash Industry who used to work as a JE under my father in law.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, am enjoying now....with whatever i got. So, no complaints at all!!! If I begin to think about rich people of high profile and status, I will lose my sleep...at any cost, i don't want to do that

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.