The topic is locked.
Hai Friends,

Today is My Birthday. I felt any of my boddunan friend will create a thread for me. But no one did it for me. Anyway, I enjoyed alot of by visiting temple and took blessing from God. Then I donated food in an child's Orphanage - PAPA HOME at Visakhapatnam. I am So happy today. As I want you all blessings and wishes.

Thank you

Sarala
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8416]}

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy Birthday Saralaji....

Many Many happy returns of the day... May you live a life full of happiness forever.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8417]}

Want to make each day Accountable

Thank you said by: sarala
Wish you many happy returns of the day Sarala! I hope you enjoy the day and its a good thing you did today!! Proud of you!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very happy birthday sarala.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Wish you many more happy returns of the day. I'm the first one who wished you :p. I thought of starting a thread. But due to my internet problem i cant able to start. :)

Vinu
Its ok, atleast you remember. Thank you so much. One of my friend still did not wish me yet. I asked to her did she forgot anything. she said nothing. Don't know this time why she forgot.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Many many happy returns of the day.
:)
happy B'day Sarala. :)
Its ok, atleast you remember. Thank you so much. One of my friend still did not wish me yet. I asked to her did she forgot anything. she said nothing. Don't know this time why she forgot.

Is it me Sarala? :unsure: :unsure:

Wishing you all the best and praying to God that at your next birthday, you will get a powerful hand to hold and face every difficult situation of life, mutually helping each other to bring more success to your life.
May God bless you dear with this happiness......May god give you a lovely person with a lovely heart to love you always.
My prayers are always with you :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Sarala,
According to stars, your birthday comes on Monday. Actually, I greet friends on this day.
Happy to know that both you and my hubby are born on same month though his DOB is Aug 10th

Meera sandhu
MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY SARALA :) - All the best !
000203D2_2012-07-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Happy B'day to you Sarala. I wish you a very long life full of happiness.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.