The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many many happy returns of the day! May God bless you with long life and happiness! All the very best!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8420]}
Where is she?
Not responding to our replies....am still waiting!!!!!

But she is seen online....may be preparing some special dish for we people.

Sarala, we are waiting.....

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: sarala
Thank you, I was away from the my laptop. So could not respond. I never celebrate my birthday. Just simple thats it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

According to me, next Monday is your birthday, not today

Meera sandhu
happy birthday sarala di..wish u many-many happy returns of the day..i wish u live long and be happy like this forever.may all your dreams come true and u get all what u desire..
:) :) :) :)

a.s.
Thank you, I was away from the my laptop. So could not respond. I never celebrate my birthday. Just simple thats it

But you already celebrated it by donating food to orphans.Is it not a way of celebration?. :blink:
I mean, sandhya is talking about me special dish making. I replied her that i never celebrate like that. I like to donate things to the poor people especially children
happybirthday3.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I mean, sandhya is talking about me special dish making. I replied her that i never celebrate like that. I like to donate things to the poor people especially children

i was talking about the special dish to we people, not you. :cheer: :cheer:

What will you serve us today???

Meera sandhu

That's great way of celebrating any happiness Sarala. :) Good work i have always thought of the same but could never able to do it. :evil:
Many Many Happy Returns of The Day!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8436]}

:woohoo: :woohoo:
birth_2012-07-28.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
graphics-balloons-502124.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: sarala
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.